Thread: Embarassment of Riches

Red face Embarassment of Riches

OK, I'm not really complaining, just vehemently commenting. There's 3' of snow in the yard and over 4' at the range where the wind piles it up. I know that because we have a 4" gong on a 4' post @ 100yds that disappeared this last storm. Another foot or more due today/tonight. We have a "clothesline" setup that goes out to 25yds for handgun targets so that will have to do for now. Perhaps I can dig out the snowshoes and do some packing of the shooting lanes to free up a couple of the least buried gongs, if I can find them. Fortunately the shooting shack has a 55gal barrel stove so even when the weather really sucks we can shoot in tshirts when it's -20F outside.

Now the good news is that we have billions of cubic feet of my patented Yankee Deer Tracking Aid available to all of you AT ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE. All you need is some refer semis to haul it south. BTW, it is equally effective for all kinds of wild game so don't let that discourage you. Feel free to start the removal right in my driveway anytime. As soon as we get the @#%$ing snowblower running again I'll even help you load it.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

But wait, there's more!
    When Versifier's supply dwindles I know a spot where there lurks even more!

PS: Stay off Lake Winnipasakee on a snowmobile, 3 died on Saturday because what was open water on Friday had a skim coat of ice with a little snow on top.
    The lake is not safe in MANY spots, nor will it be this year. The question isn't when will it be "ice out" because it never will be ICE IN!!!!
    ~Clayt

hunter at large

Turkey season coming soon to south Hades. Send the tracker aid soon. As cool as it has been here it should last a couple of days so we will need to keep those semis running constantly.

Did I sat three feet? Now we have almost FIVE!!!!!! I'm glad to welcome Clayt as my new Lakes Region Distribution Franchisee on accounta we had two jacknifeing semis in Pinkham Notch yesterday and one rollover pulp truck on Gorham Hill scatterin about 40 cord of 4' boltwood all across Route 2. Stopped everything up noth, south, east, and west tighta than a bear full of pine cones for mosta the mornin. You gotta have an alternative distribution point if you want your Deer Trackin Aid to stay good and fresh no matta what the weather. Jest good business sense, you know?

Now remember this here is pure natural stuff, not like the salty slushy shit the towns will actually PAY YOU to take it away. I don't run no scam folks. My Yankee Deer Trackin Aid is 100% guaranteed organic with NO GOVERNMENT ADDITIVES except that chemtrail shit. Keep them trucks comin folks!

I gotta go, that %^&$in wing plow just laid anotha 3' high windrow of packed snow acrosst the end of the driveway. Time to fire up Admiral Akbar the Snowblowa (it attacks snowbanks like a suicide bomber and leaves an even bigga mess).
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

LOL

Beautiful Downtown South Carolina Where the Frenchies all hang out

Yeah it's been really bad here too
    Only hit 71 degrees today dang can't wait till spring arrives
    Camper at RLB Fest 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 and 2012
    Hosted 2011 in New Hampsha ya I did
    Proud owner of a 264RLB #4