Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: favorite pistol?

CZ 75/85 for me in it's various iterations. All mine are dead accurate and extremely reliable pistols. If I had only one pistol to carry for defense, competition and plinking it would be my CZ 85 combat with my .22LR Kit.

Take Care

Bob
    Bob

If you are reading this, thank a teacher; if you are reading this in English thank a veteran.

GunLoad Trainee

I only have 2 and I couldn't choose between them. Both Rugers a 22/44 with 5 1/2" target barrel and a KP345 .45acp.

GunLoad Trainee

That would be a fairly hard choice to make for me since I have so many. with 18 to choose from it would be hard to leave the others out I like them all and have a very wide variety with several of a few of them from 500 S&W down to 25 auto colt with a few 45's thrown there both ways in the colt's and the acp's with 6 44 magnums to choose from with from 3" to 7.5" bbls. I would have to agree with others my best one is the one I have in a time of need. I kind of like short bbls my 500 is a 4" I have a 454 alaskan and a 3" 44 s&w and every cal ruger makes in the 4 5/8" with a convertable's in all they make them in. I'm kind of hung up on the ruger sa's. I even have a plastic gun a glock 22 in 40 cal with 3 15 shot clips and night sights. So I'm pretty versatile. I like my 2 kimbers for the auto's out of the ones I have.

GunLoad Trainee

Smile

Favorite pistol? My Trio:

My favorites are my SIG P220 in 45 ACP and my 6 inch L Frame in 357 Mag. I carry the Sig on my right hip and the L Frame in a cross draw holster on my left hip.

The SIG is loaded with Military Ball type CBs loads, the L Frame is carrying Hornady XTP 125 grain jacketed HPs. loaded to do max damage.

I have other favorites, but they change every now and then. I haver a favorite light weight J Frame and a favorite single shot big honkin Contender hunting pistol

Jerry

GunLoad Trainee

For a pistol I hafta go with my Taurus PT 1911 .45 ACP. Shoots a 1.26" group offa sandbags at 25 yds. For the revolver my carry .44 Special CA Bulldog Pug with the 2.5" bbl. Loaded with home cast 256 gr HP boolits over 4.8 gr of Unique it will take care of any social events.