Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A-MERC Brass troubles.

Default Welcome..

Hi Newtire and welcome on broad. I been off and on for the last week as I have a Daughter in the hospital and my wife has got to go next Tuesday. On top of that my best buddy died. I'll see if I can post a picture of him. I am more than a little bummed out.

" Free Men" do not ask permission to bear arms.

GunLoad Trainee

Default My Condolences Baldy

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy
    Hi Newtire and welcome on broad. I been off and on for the last week as I have a Daughter in the hospital and my wife has got to go next Tuesday. On top of that my best buddy died. I'll see if I can post a picture of him. I am more than a little bummed out.

Sorry to hear about your best buddy but he'sprobably playing in Doggie Heaven with Sammie...my bestest Doggie Buddy who left the planet 2 yrs ago.
    I hang out mostly over on the cast boolit forums but only because I didn't see these.

Default Thanks

Thanks Newtire. I was disabled about 8yrs ago with seizures and a couple of heart attacks. No matter where I was at and had a seizure that old dog would be laying buy my side when I came to. It would help me to get orinated and back in the house to the bed. Dang I miss him.
    Thanks Man.
    " Free Men" do not ask permission to bear arms.

That hits pretty close to home here, too. With me it was a spinal injury, and my dog (and cat) never left my side. Both are gone now. I have a new obnoxious cat , but it will be at least another year before I'll be in a place where I can have a dog again. Old Freddie is still hanging out with me in spirit though, and looks out from every post I make. She lives on in my writing and continues to add quailty to every life she touches that way. The strength of that bond does not diminish over time, and it always remains there to rely on when you most need it, a gift you cannot lose and will not forget.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

A-MERC brass is made right down there in the United States of America - Miami Florida

Go here:

http://www.a-merc.com/about.htm

All wrapped up in the Stars & Stripes. Should be a law about what Old Glory can be used for you would think.

Scary part is that I read they actually produce their crap for the American Military as well. God help your troops if they are stuck with ammo from this company.

Take Care