Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can we organize a Pa Reloadboard fest?

John, we're most of us all old farts. We survived long enough to enjoy our oldfartitude because we knew enough to be safe, we were extraordinarily lucky, or both. Wish I could join you guys for this year's get together.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

V are you really sure you can't?

I can't handle long car trips without mega pain meds, which I adamantly refuse to take. I did actually fly down unarmed (except for Swiss camo hat) to Philly in May for my eldest daughter's graduation from med school and the traveling there and back was mostly tolerable, but there is no way to fly with all the guns & ammo I'd want to bring, even if I had the extra cash. One colonoscopy with pretty nurses is enough, I will pass on the free one courtesy of TSA's latex gloved gorillas, never mind ending up on the terrorist watch list just for traveling with enough firepower to take over a small Central American country. Maybe we can figure out something for next year.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

NRA Distinguished Life Kirbydoc's Avatar

j1, I generally eat one of those with some potatoe salad and baked beans but sometimes 1 1/2. I don't usually eat like blue dot though, he can put it away.

Versifier, find a 1996 Chrysler LHS or 300 and sit in it. SERIOUSLY. That is the MOST comfortable car I ever drove. I could ride in it all day and get out with no pain. They may make a model today just as comfy. Try it.
    Only major foible in that vehicle was the air conditioning repairs. Wish I had fixed her up good and kept her.

V I really feel bad hearing of your medical problems. Yesterday we had company and I shot a Ladysmith 22 in Titanium. Really nice gun but the red dot lazer is unusable in daylight, but that gun shoots where it looks with the open sights. Nice experience.

Kirby there is a tremendous differenc between what I want to eat and what I can eat. Obese is a key word here.
    Last edited by j1; 08-05-2014 at 02:07 PM.

OK, then 1 per settin' ought to do you. Come on guys, what about the rest of you?

What are you guys bringing (shooting)?

We can shoot handgun from 22 through 44 magnum and rifle from 22 through 30 06. That is just my stuff. I always use my shooting glasses shooting handguns at steel plates. I once had a ricochet hit my forearm. Made me think that I was glad that it was my forearm and not my eye. We can shoot off the bench or offhand, or both.

.45 acp, .223 maybe 30-30 but not sure. I have a .22 but it is temporarily not usable.

Kirby never having one before I think that I would like two. I can always skip my hamburger.

If shooting steel plates with a handgun (short range) I think that we should all wear shooting glasses.

Shooting. Throwing the bull. Eating and drinking. I see nothing not to like.

My gas grill just ran out of gas yesterday. The tank did not seem to last very long. Bought an extra and will get both filled. Sometimes I do have a good idea.

Super Moderator

I cant eat the bahama mammas but i would still like to come if i can make it still don't know where it is.

Andy