Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of my African Trophies Mounts 1/2

Mark, I'm going to take you up on that offer, but let me recover from this one and we'll talk. Maybe next year. I'm already sweet talking my wife for the next hunt.

BTW, I found a last minute safari for three or four plains game animals for something around $1450, with options to hunt other animals at additional cost. This did not include air fare.

Mark, here is the link, check it out:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr...pics/8592407/1
    Last edited by PARA45; 02-26-2014 at 12:14 AM.

THAT is a heck of a deal. Wish I had some disposable income.
    Still an ogre in need of hormone therapy, living under a bridge somewhere in Texas.

If you run out of room you could always store your elk mount at my house. The living room is two floors high. It must be twenty feet. Since we like each other I would not even charge you. Gotta put my buck horns up till then though. Leave that striped horse hide at your house. Fifty years of horses is enough for me.

LOL!!!! J1, you are one generous man! SLMAO!!!!! BTW, my wife was PO at me for shooting the zebra, and she is not in any of the pictures we took of the zebra. However, three days later she was looking at a zebra rug on the wall, and told me "is this how my zebra rug is going to look like?". My mom didn't raise no fool, so I quickly answered "yes dear, exactly like that one". LOL!!! She now has a spot in our new house where the zebra rug is going to be hung. LOL!!!! God, I love how women change their mind in a split of a second.

Oscar women are like the weather. You don't like what they said, wait a minute and they will give you a choice. Speaking of weather have you seen what is heading my way?

Just waiting for the wires to go down. Good move buying that little cheap generator. My wife can and has started it several times.
    Last edited by j1; 03-03-2014 at 01:26 PM. Reason: To add something

I'll take that little imperfection from my wife. I still think I hit the lotto with her, she doesn't mind me hanging all the dead stuff I want in the leaving room. With the exceptions of my birds, she likes birds and doesn't like birds hanging on the walls, so the birds are in my reloading room (junk room as she gracefully calls it)

Yes J1, I've seen what is heading your way. I don't envy you guys! Someone please call Al Gore and remind him of the global warming......my a$$.....LMAO!

Remember Oscar if you happen to shoot two big bull elk you can still hang one on my wall. I will even dust it when I dust my mounted turkey. No zebras need apply though.

LMAO!!!! No worries J1, I think you'll have to fight my wife for the zebra rug..... She might be short, but boy she is tough.....LOL

well, as you guys can imagine, this waiting is killing me!!! I'm a very patient man, but, I'm pulling a J1, I want these mounts here already.....LMAO!!!! Weeks of torrential rain has delayed the shipment of my trophies, so it seems like the first two weeks of Apr.

I just sent Oscar a picture of the height of my living room. Did not measure yet but it looks to be close to 20 feet. I think my deer horns will fit.

My father was short but he used to be a golden gloves boxer. People never messed with him twice. Man I really miss my father (and my mother too).

I am really glad that you are such a patient man. What are the choices? When I took the treadmill cardiac stress test the cardiologist just announced to the room in general "Get him admitted". He never even asked me if I wanted a quintuple bypass. What was the alternative? Hey I am still here. Life is good.

Oscar I consider you my friend. If you can't pick on me who can? My lovely wife has never picked on me and I told her that I do not respect her for it.
    Last edited by j1; 04-03-2014 at 09:47 PM.