Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Glock problems

Well after several weeks of carrying I came to a conclusion. Remove the holster and place the pistol in the holster, THEN put the holster containing the pistol on my belt. Slow but safe. Safe is better than fast. The pistol draws fast and that is what may count someday.
    Last edited by j1; 04-10-2014 at 05:52 PM.

New York trigger pull spring increases trigger pull from 5.5 to 11 pounds.

In my limited experience the problem with Glocks lies in getting the proper holster.

Quote Originally Posted by j1 View Post
    In my limited experience the problem with Glocks lies in buying a glock in the first place.
    I fixed the quote

Beautiful Downtown South Carolina Where the Frenchies all hang out

Camper at RLB Fest 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 and 2012
    Hosted 2011 in New Hampsha ya I did
    Proud owner of a 264RLB #4

I have always found Glocks and Bianchi holsters to be a good match. I like their military holster for my full sized G21 and the Accumold paddle holster I had for my smaller G23 and concealed carry was great in the car, cant angle easily adjustable to be strong or weak side and even crossdraw. No belt holster is really comfortable or easy to access quickly if you have an excess of midriff, then you're better off with a shoulder rig if you can find a comfortable one that's made for the model you want to carry.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

What if you have fat shoulders too? How about an ankle rig?

Great Master

Default Suberb ISO Guidelines Blog Advice

In reply to the guy asking about iso 14000 pdf 2015, iso 8601 date format java, information security management system policy, iso 27002 annex a pdf, I highly suggest this suberb ISO Environmental management systems details and don't forget iso 27000 pdf deutsch download, iso 8601 date format java, iso 9000 pdf gratuit, iso 14001 version 2004 pdf free download, look at this highest rated ISO Information technology- Representations for information interchange blog as well as iso 27000 list, iso 27002 pdf 2013 download, iso 9001 accreditation process, iso 8601 converter java, try this awesome ISO Environmental management systems- Requirements with guidance for use info for what are iso 9000 requirements, cybersecurity training providers, iso 8601 converter sql, cybersecurity training for employees, Also don't forget this highest rated ISO Guidelines for the management of legal risk advice on top of cyber security jobs near me, iso 27000 family of standards ppt, iso 13485 summary, cybersecurity training certification, look at this helpful Information technology- Security techniques- Code of practice for information security controls advice for cybersecurity training companies, iso 90003 standard, iso 90001 pdf, and don't forget this helpful ISO General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories blog and don't forget json date format iso 8601 java, iso 90001 standards, iso 14001 pdf download, iso 27701 audit checklist xls, look at this excellent ISO Energy management systems- Requirements with guidance for use details on top of iso 9000 pdf francais, cybersecurity companies to watch in 2021, iso 90001 requirements, iso 27001 accreditation bodies india, try this helpful Information technology- Security techniques- Code of practice for information security controls advice for guidelines for auditing process safety management systems 2nd edition, iso 9001 certification cost uk, iso 27000 pdf free download, iso 31000 pdf free download, Also don't forget this useful ISO Energy management systems- Requirements with guidance for use tips on top of iso 31000 standard pdf free download, cybersecurity companies to invest in, iso 14001 pdf indonesia, iso 90001, look at this useful ISO Colour test pages for measurement of office equipment consumable yield details for iso address standards, iso 27001 pdf 2020, iso 90001 requirements, See More Tips[/url] 7b3234e

Great Master

Default Helpful ISO Guidelines Recommendations This Year

For the man asking about iso 31000 pdf fran├žais gratuit, iso 27701 audit checklist xls, cyber security jobs london, iso 8601 converter c#, iso 27002 pdf gratuit fran├žais, cyber security jobs, iso 9001 certification uk, cybersecurity news 2021, iso 27000 series framework, iso 9001 pdf standard, I highly recommend this awesome ISO Guidelines for the assessment of information security controls info alongside all iso 14000 standards byd, din en iso 9000 vs 9001, iso 27002 pdf free download, information security management system ppt, iso 8601 duration converter online, iso 90001 adalah, iso 9001 standard meaning, iso 31000 risk management pdf free download, information technology service management (itsm) frameworks and methodologies, iso 9001 pdf indonesia, See More [url=https://studentskorner.com/showthread.php?tid=20089&pid=259222#pid259222]Best ISO Guidelines Tips 4d7b323

Great Master

Default Highest Rated Labour Hiring Tips Tips

To the man asking about labour hiring, jobs hiring near me full-time good pay, manual labor jobs hiring near me, how long does it take to become a nurse for labor and delivery, jobs related to labor and delivery nurse, public service jobs in canberra, how much to labor and delivery nurses make, are employers required to post labor law posters in spanish, I highly suggest this coolest labour hiring tips and don't forget what jobs are hiring now for a 17 year old, public service employment in canberra, manual labor jobs hiring near me, labour hiring in australia, labour hire sydney services, public service employment act canlii, what are unfair labor practice strike, the labour hire licensing act 2017, look at this excellent labour hiring tips on top of what are unfair labor practices by unions, how much a labour earn in australia, public service employment act probation, how to start a labour hire company, unfair labor practices of employers philippines, day labor jobs omaha ne, employment in canberra, general labor jobs hiring immediately near me, try this suberb labour hiring tips for how much a labour earn in australia, how much does a labour hire licence cost, employment canberra grammar school, day labor jobs omaha ne, See More Advice[/url] 2e5e356 See