Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Say hello to my dad!!!!!

Private

Hi Bullshop ,
    Now, a word from our sponsor.
    "Do you have headaches,from 22's ? Then please try our new improved
    medication: 300 grains of headache reliever.you don't take this wonderful medicine with water ! You take it with a 44 magnum! Try it and see.
    Our pills are better than our competitors product ! The most improved
    medicine for headache bears !!"
    Back to the show........Don't touch that remote !!
    Thanks Bullshop !
    Never get caught with your pants down.
    Makes it hard to run.
    NAHC Life Member
    The old calibers and guns got the job done
    WARTHOG

Welcome to the Guide Bullshop!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop
    d-o-k
    Sorry I cant promise what you ask. He has a way of getting exactly what he wants and convincing me it was my idea.
    BIC/BS
    Thank goodness I'm not alone in this! I thought I was the only Father that realises that his been conned after the fact ! On a serious not You should be proud of the lad! He shows a maturity beyond his years which I find refreshing ! (even if he dose upset us Old Farts with the way he can shoot )

Dave
    All times wasted wot not spent shootin

Quote Originally Posted by versifier
    Bullshop,
    I don't care how old he is. He is intelligent, polite, enthusiastic, and loves to hunt, shoot, and load ammo. He thinks logically, asks well thought out questions, and is never so proud that he can't admit he doesn't know something. (Then he knows enough to ask you.) I have three daughters, and though the youngest one is very interested, she's still too young to start in the shop on her own. My nephews haven't the slightest interest, and the only other interested youngsters I get to interact with are my Hunter Ed students, twice a year. Every so often one of them wants to learn about reloading, but as teens they are more ruled by hormones and can't always muster the necessary degree of concentration. It's a pleasure to deal with Dan, and he has made a lot of friends here. You can be right proud of him.
    Versirier,
    You are a hunters safty teacher? I never knew that. I passed my hunters cource at the age 10, and was the only person that was not a adoult, exept my friend gabe, who was 16 at the time, and passed the test by one point, and cheated on the shooting and on the off hand target leaned on the roof post!!!! I out shot everyone in the class, accept Dad, lucky bugger!!!
    Well I passed and got to shoot my first moose and did quite well to!!
    DANIEL/BS JR.

(Reminds me of what I do to my brothers)

10? Not bad at all! Kids can hunt in NH, but they cannot get certified until 13. They are still welcome to take the course, no one is ever turned away (unless they are disruptive or intoxicated). 85% are between 13 and 20. Adults who had grandfathered licenses but want to hunt in other states that require certification generally make up the other 15%.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by versifier
    10? Not bad at all! Kids can hunt in NH, but they cannot get certified until 13. They are still welcome to take the course, no one is ever turned away (unless they are disruptive or intoxicated). 85% are between 13 and 20. Adults who had grandfathered licenses but want to hunt in other states that require certification generally make up the other 15%.
    Versifier,
    I LIKE IT!!!! I LIKE IT ALOT!!! I passed my hunters safety because I had a friend that had given me a nice old pre micro groove marlin 336 in 35 Remington. Nice old rifle. He said that that the only thing that he wanted was the story of me shooting my first moose with it, pics of the moose, and $1.00, that he will not let me pay until the next time I see him, And he can't come to alaska, and I can't go to Idaho so I suppose I will not have to pay. He got what he really wanted and he also gave me a VERY VERY NICE shotgun, the only thing I had to give him was good reports on school. Most of the people in my course where people from other states, and according to the law of alaska, you have to have a alaska safety course card to hunt the federal caribou, and moose, and dad and I both have a safety cards. LUCKY BUGGER!!!!!!
    DANIEL/BS JR.

(Reminds me of what I do to my brothers)