Thread: Need info on 22-243 Win.

GunLoad Trainee

Default Need info on 22-243 Win.

I am looking for load data for the 22-243 win.
    I have found alot for the Middlestead , ai , ect. but not much for the Win. version.
    Thanks for any help.
    By the way I came across this site by accident. Sure glad I did

from what i gather from checking a couple of sources the middlestead is the same thing.
    only it has the shoulder angle changed and probably the case has a little less taper also.
    sounds like an ackley case ,but with 30* instead of a 40* shoulder.
    if so the middlestead will have a whopping 5% increase in capacity at most.
    the sharper shoulder is done to extend case life and reduce trimming.
    i would reduce the middlestead loads by 5% and start there.
    something like 42-43 grs of 4831 or rl-22 to start with.

Welcome to the Guide.

I agree. Middlestead data should be a safe starting point for your wildcat.

There was another very similar one, I can't recall the name of it. Seems to me Bullshop Jr's Dad had one if I remember rightly. Perhaps he will see this and comment on it for you.

Here's the usual precautions for sailing off the map:
    Being aware of pressure signs if they appear and checking for them anyway if they don't is the safe route with any wildcat or any powder you don't have specific data for. Chronos can be a big help, but they don't tell you what is happening in your chamber, and primers signs are just not reliable enough to be sure either.

Unless you have access to a ballistics lab, the only ways you have to be sure where the line is between a MAX and an overpressure load in a wildcat are:
    A. ...to go up until the primer pockets loosen and back the load off a grain or two (not the smartest way to go but a place we do all get to accidentally sometimes), or...
    B. ...to mic a new case's head before and after firing. ANY increase in the solid case head's diameter is the sure sign of overpressure - nothing else will cause it - you can shoot safe loads in a case until you have to trim it a sixth time and its head diameter will not change. A caliper is not accurate enough to measure this, and you also need to mark the case so you measure it at the exact same point both times.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

GunLoad Trainee

Thank you for all the good info. I now have a starting point

Great Master

Default Top Rated Better Nasal Breathing Blog

For the person inquiring about best nasal valve dilator, breathe right extra uk, why do athletes wear tape on their nose, nasal dilator for running, I highly suggest this useful cures for nasal congestion site not to mention how to use nose strips biore, how to treat nasal snoring, breathe right strips tesco, breathe right sample uk, look at this awesome types of anti snoring devices info and don't forget nasal breathing, sleepwell nasal dilator reviews, how to make a cut on your nose heal faster, how to cure nose snoring, try this great snoring aids site for how often are you supposed to use nose strips, nasal dilator strips reviews, nose plasters for cuts, is nose breathing better, Also don't forget this recommended snoring remedies reviewed advice not to mention how to make homemade nasal strips, how to fix nose piece on glasses, how often should i use nose strips, how to properly use nose pore strips, look at this best snoring aids advice for nasal breathing training, what are nasal strips made of, how often to use nose strips, not to mention this top get rid of your snoring site on top of is it good to breathe through your nose while running, what are the best nose strips for blackheads, how to do nasal fiberoptic intubation, nasal breathing while running, look at this excellent how to stop snoring at night details not to mention breathe easy nasal strips reviews, are internal nasal dilators safe, breathe right nasal strips extra strong clear, can't breathe through nose exercise, try this top snoring product comparisons site for how to do nasal intubation, do breathe right nasal strips work, nasal breathing during exercise, how to care after nose surgery, Also don't forget this recommended devices to stop snoring blog and don't forget nasdil nasal dilator uk, what is the best nose strip for blackheads, how long do nasal strips last, nasal strip, look at this great stop snoring at night and keep your loved ones happy details for how to start nose breathing, how do you put on nasal strips, how to wear nasal strips, See More Recommended How To Stop Snoring At Night Blog 0097f6f

Great Master

Default ISO Standardization Is A Key To The Development Of Your Business

Part 1-9 Of Medical Electrical Equipment - General Requirements For Safety And Fundamental Performance - Collateral Standard : Requirements In Environmental-Friendly Design En 60601-1-9:2008
    The term "environment" refers to the protection of all living beings. Technology is always changing however it is essential to maintain safety for any new technology. This is the reason why there are new standards for medical equipment, which govern the environment. This collateral standard has the aim of reducing the environmental impact of all medical electrical devices. It considers the following specifications for the product, its design, manufacturing logistics, installation, use; end-of-life management. This is concerned with protecting the health of humans, the environment as well as the resources of the environment from hazardous substances. Also, it is about conserving energy and raw materials, minimizing waste generation and minimizing negative environmental impacts. These requirements must be included throughout the lifecycle of medical electrical equipment, starting from the design stage to the end of life management. For more information, please go to the website. See the top cen catalog standards en-iso-11665-6-2020 information.

Information Technology -- Security Techniques -Code Of Practice For Security Measures To Protect Information Based On Iso/Iec 27002 For Cloud Services Iso/Iec 27017:2015
    Security concerns regarding information security are more and more prominent in the modern world. They impact every aspect of everyday life and the organizational structure of a business. ISO/IEC 270717 is one of the international standards that govern this topic.ISO/IEC 27017:2015 offers guidelines for security measures which can be used to provide and use cloud services. It includes: - additional implementation guidance to ISO/IEC 27002 controls; - additional controls that have specific implementation guidance. This Recommendation International Standard provides controls and implementation guidance to cloud service providers and customer.There are a variety of options available for quick information transmission in the present. We suggest you go through the links to this site to review all the technical parameters. See the most popular sist catalog standards sist-en-50121-4-2017-a1-2019 site.

Characterization Bulk Materials - Determination Size-Weighted Fine Particles And The Content Of Crystalline Silica - Part 1 General Information And Selection Of Testing Methods EN 17289-1:2020
    Regulations can be complicated locally as well as globally because of the wide range of production materials. International standards are being established to make it easier for businesses and organizations who want to enter new markets.This document provides information on the specifications and testing methods that are used to determine the size of the fine fraction of crystal silica (SWFFCS), in bulk materials.This document gives also guidance regarding the preparation of the sample and determination of crystalline silica by the X-ray powder diffractometry (XRD) and Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FT-IR).EN 17289-2 refers to a method of calculating the size weighted fine fraction from a measured distribution of particle sizes. This assumes that the distribution of crystalline silica particles in bulk materials is similar. EN 17289-3 provides a method that uses liquid sedimentation to determine size-weighted fines of crystalline silica. Both methods are based on a number of limitations and assumptions that are listed in EN 17289-2 and EN 1789-3 and EN 17289-3, respectively. The method described in EN 17289-3 may be utilized for different constituents than CS when it is investigated and confirmed.This document applies to the crystalline silica that contains bulk material that has been rigorously studied and verified for the evaluation of the size-weighted, fine fraction, and the crystallized silica.The technological documentation of your company is greatly enhanced if your activity comes in contact with the information in this section. More information is available on our site. See the most popular sist catalog standards sist-iso-1762-2016 blog.

Methodology To Minimize The Environmental Impact Of Product Design And Development Of Mechanical Products EN 16524:2020
    Environmental and safety issues evolve with the advent of new technology and pollution from the air emerge. EN 16524, 2020 is one document that may help solve this problem.This document describes an approach to reducing the environmental footprint of production and design. This is applicable only to mechanical products, as described in 3.1.This methodology is particularly well designed to be used for the redesign of an existing product. It is also a viable option for the design of any new product provided that the necessary assumptions regarding the (virtual) reference product are made. It can be applied to businesses who integrate ecodesign in order to minimize environmental impacts in the lifecycle of the product. This is in addition to other aspects such as product design, functionality, quality, cost, etc.It also assists in meeting the specifications of ISO 14001:2015, which focuses on the integration of environmental factors when designing products. This document is intended for those who are directly involved in the development and production of mechanical products. The method proposed is designed to encourage ecodesign efforts within companies.This document also provides templates that companies could make use of in their communications on their environmental strategy. This document is not designed to allow you to compare products from different manufacturers. This document cannot be used for product certification.This document is particularly relevant in the 21st century. That's why you should research the possibility of having it, and then how you can integrate it into your business activities. Have a look at the top rated cen catalog standards en-12312-1-2001a1-2009 information.

Health Informatics Standard Communication Protocol Computer-Assisted Electrocardiography EN 1064:2020
    Despite the fact the introduction of technology into medicine was only in the past decade, it has been much faster in recent years. This is because innovation and its development are mostly focused on the medical sector. Because this industry is responsible to the safety and security of human life, a lot of focus has been placed on information security. The regulation in question is EN 1064 2020.This document defines the common practices for the cart-to- cart and cart-tocart exchange of patient data. This document outlines the content and format of the data that will be exchanged between electronic ECG carts as well as computer ECG management as well as other systems on computers that store ECG data.This standard will provide a major increase in the growth of your business in the modern market. We suggest that you read the details and then click the link to find out more. Have a look at the top cen catalog standards en-iso-24024-1-2021 info.

Great Master

Default Useful ISO Standard Update Blog

In response to the person asking about iso 8601 date format string java, iso 13485 training quiz, iso 9001 standard meaning, iso 31000 pdf français gratuit, iso 9001 pdf standard, cyber security jobs birmingham, what is iso quality standards, iso 9000 pdf 2020, cybersecurity training for employees, iso 14000 pdf 2020, iso 31000 pdf português 2018 download, cybersecurity news 2021, iso 13485 standard summary, iso 9001 standard purchase, iso 9001 certification requirements, I highly recommend this ISO standards update link for iso 9001 pdf standard, iso 27001 pdf free, cyber security training courses, cybersecurity companies singapore, iso 8601 converter excel, cybersecurity companies manchester, iso 14001 pdf, iso 27002 pdf 2013 download, iso 27701 checklist xls, iso 9001 pdf free download, iso 27000 pdf free, iso 13485 training, iso 27001 lead auditor salary uk, iso 90003 pdf free download, iso 14001 pdf 2019, is good as well. See More Recommended Thai Baccarat Site 3d7c3be

Great Master

Default High Rated US Standard Products Details

In reply to the person asking about us standard products linkedin learning certificates worth, us standard products linkedin login learning connection iiep, us standard products facebook log in or sign up instagram without phone, I highly recommend this excellent US Standard Products advice or us standard products linkedin sales navigator training, us standard products linkedin login learning farm game, us standard products ppe mask png clipart black, us standard products ppe mask png clipart breakfast burrito, us standard products ppe masks with hepa, on top of this best US Standard Products url on top of us standard products facebook iniciar sesi f3netn, us standard products ppe mask images protective mask images free, us standard products facebook iniciar sesión en español, us standard products facebook marketplace st augustine, us standard products linkedin profile writing tips, not to mention this cool US Standard Products details which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended US Standard Products forum as well as us standard products linkedin profile url change, us standard products facebook marketplace st catherines island, us standard products linkedin profile url example, us standard products facebook marketplace cars and trucks, us standard products linkedin profile summary length times, not to mention this recommended US Standard Products site on top of us standard products linkedin learning corporate account, us standard products facebook iniciar sessão dges, us standard products linkedin profile url change to qr, us standard products linkedin sales navigator video, us standard products linkedin login learning a-z correlation, as well as updated US Standard Products blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful US Standard Products url and don't forget us standard products facebook iniciar sessão hotmail login, us standard products linkedin logo icon plus indonesia, us standard products facebook iniciar sesión registrate roblox, us standard products linkedin login learning ally download, us standard products facebook log in or sign up instagram online, as well as this cool US Standard Products link alongside all us standard products facebook marketplace scams paypal account, us standard products ppe mask images funny thanksgiving quotes, us standard products linkedin profile tips for job shadowing, us standard products ppe mask png clipart breakfast black, us standard products facebook marketplace scams, on top of useful US Standard Products link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome international humidors for metallic elements url for good measure. Check stanfasttips and more Great US Standard Products Tips 2c2e5e3

Great Master

Default Top Rated New Blog

In reply to the people talking about steel shelving for sale gumtree, steel for sale east london, steel barrels for sale near me, I highly recommend this updated metals tips or steel drums for sale trinidad, phenol red for sale, toluene for sale nz, sodium chloride for sale, sulphuric acid for sale in south africa, and don't forget this excellent hydrogen cyanide details not to mention sulfuric acid for sale australia, steel for sale liverpool, steel containers for sale pretoria, can you buy sodium chloride tablets over the counter, can i buy sodium carbonate, not to mention this excellent benzoic acid forum which is also great. Also have a look at this best beryllium advice alongside all ammonia for sale nz, metals for sale winnipeg, steel for sale liverpool, is formaldehyde legal to buy, steel sheds for sale northern ireland, alongside all this updated ore of iron forum not to mention 0.9 sodium chloride injection usp for sale, steel containers for sale east london, white phenol for sale, phenol red for sale, steel drums for sale east london, and don't forget best time charter url which is also worth a look. I also suggest this cool ore carrier info as well as dry bulk cargo ships for sale, mcdonalds tankersley phone number, bulker for sale in mumbai, bulk shipping rates in us, bulkers meaning, and don't forget this top rated bulkers site and don't forget valemax crew size, bulk carrier ship 3d model, handysize bulk carrier size, time charter party, time charter party bimco, as well as high rated dry bulk shipping site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new kamsarmax link for good measure. Check o_obutfasttips and more Useful Betflix789 Forum 97f6f7c

Great Master

Default Awesome New Blog

For the guy asking about steel for sale east london, beryllium oxide for sale, chloroform for sale online uk, I highly recommend this useful alkali metals link or cyanide for sale sri lanka, toluene for sale home depot, steel targets for sale las vegas, acetic acid for sale south africa, chloroform for sale nz, alongside all this awesome beryllium forum on top of pest control chemicals for sale south africa, beryllium tweeter for sale, scrap metal buy sydney, scrap metal art for sale uk, sulphuric acid for sale canada, alongside all this excellent sodium carbonate info which is also great. Also have a look at this top acetic acid link on top of chloroform for sale, steel drums for sale east london, where to buy ammonia ireland, bismuth for sale near me, formalin for sale near me, and don't forget this awesome acetic acid forum and don't forget pool bromine for sale, steel garages for sale northern ireland, bromine chlorine for sale, formaldehyde plant for sale, used metal buildings for sale near me, and don't forget best dry bulk carrier tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best dry cargo chartering blog on top of alios bulkers ltd, bulk grain shipping containers, time charter rates for tankers, bulkers meaning, bulk carriers trucking pei, on top of this top dry cargo vessel tips alongside all dry bulk carrier companies, dry cargo ship sizes, c bulk carriers transportes, tankersley mcdonalds menu, dry bulk cargo ships for sale, on top of cool dry bulkers forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top obo carrier advice for good measure. Check o_obutfasttips and more Recommended New Tips 3234e9f