Thread: Break free CLP

GunLoad Trainee

Default Break free CLP

I just bought a gallon (lifetime supply probably) of break Free CLP. I would like to put some in a pint squirt/spray bottle for application. My question is would it be fine in any old plastic spray bottle? Any chemists/meth cooks (ala Breaking Bad) might know if this stuff melts through the bottle. Just a dumb question from an old reloader and newbie to this board. BTW I got it for $75, free shipping, from Amazon. Seemed like a good deal.

Wise

Question

I just have the small bottle that it comes in but it's made of a BLACK plastic of some sort. Makes me wonder id like some other stuf that it could be sensitive to light (?) or maybe they just used black plastic. I know that Sweet's 7.62 also comes in a black plastic container. Whether it's actually necesary is something I really don't know. Just might be a special type of plastic. My best suggestion is contact the manufacturor and ask them.
    Paul B.
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS AN OXYMORON PROMULGATED BY MORONS.

Get some of those fluorinated bottles from Sinclair. The should do the job and the are about the only cheap (price wise) thing that they sell. I got some and keep my Hoppes #9 in one.
    Tom

Warning! Does NOT play well with others!