Thread: My Big eFin Revolver.

Default My Big eFin Revolver.

I have had this for awhile , kind of hard on the wrist , but it`s damn fun anyway. It`s .45-70 !

GunLoad Trainee

I looked at these Monster guns, but went with the 454 instead. Mainly because I have a lot of 45 Colt and can fire both the 454 and 45 colt....and it is big enough for bear if need be.

Have fun

That is awsome! One usually sees a 45-70 in a rifle. You might want to use both paws on that.
    I have a plan

If you don`t use both paws she will get away from ya !!!!!!!!!!

GunLoad Trainee

Default 45-70 bfr

I have one of these in the 7.5". I have been shooting jacketed 300 gr bullets in it. Loaded with 61.0 gr IMR4895. I am just getting into casting my own and have a lee 340 gr mold for it and have about 150 bullets cast for it. The pistol shoots fine with this load and the jacketed bullets. My son cast the bullets I have now but I came home and ordered my own pot and a couple of other molds for my 45 colt and a 44mag mold. I'm going to get started casting as soon as my stuff comes in. I ordered tl molds and allox lube for them. I was thinking of adding a little Johnsons paste wax with the allox. I have loaded for years but am just getting into making my own bullets. I have shot a few cast commercial bullets in the past but mostly bought jacketed bullets. I'm looking for pointers on things I need to do to get good results using cast bullets.