Thread: Cz52

Default Cz52

Replaced my 52 today. a bud had dropped my other one and cracked the trigger guard, had'nt found a nother as good as it. This one looked unfired,the barrel is perfect! got it for sog's cat price.

just got back shooting my ears are ringing was shooting 10-14gr h110 with 110carb. and hornady 90xtps i think blast is somewere between 38+p and the mag

there's still cosmo got to get it out!!!!
    Toney Relic Hunter

Toney Relic Hunter

GunLoad Trainee

I like the grey ones. I appears that the supply of CZ52's is drying up a little. The last gun show I went to, I only saw one. I guess at some time in the future I will advance to loading 7.62x25, but right now I'm going to get comfortable with straight sides.

I really like the grey ones to, Most of the blued ones look bad and are really loose. I have'nt been seeing any a shows either, last one was $150 and you could move the barrel around in the slide around 1/6"

I glad i found this pawn shop, it's where i found my mas36. They got lots of guns but i think it's more of a music store, nobody there knows anything about guns. They've still got a t99 with it's mum but the stocks been cut for a $150, A neat spanish mauser {i think} looks like a 48 but under the bayo mount it's got another mount for something. and some neat pistols to, a nambo, masuer with the stock holster, a 44 deasert eagle and lots more
    Toney Relic Hunter