Thread: Lee Load Master

Super Moderator

Default Lee Load Master

I finally got my used Lee load master in the mail day before yesterday. I got it set up yesterday with the help of this site. http://loadmastervideos.com/ All I can say is wow moving from a turret i was using as a single stage to this thing is like a step into the future.

Andy

I used a LM for more than 10 years to feed my shooting addiction, good machine but steep learning curve. There were no instructive videos back in the middle 90's, I spent a year on the phone to Lee, good people and very helpful. When I retired I found the time to hand load so I sold the Loadmaster and 9 turrets and various attachments and set my single stage presses back up and now I do it my way. I really enjoy hand loading but the only way to shoot as much as I did was to use the progressive. I shoot even more now but I have the time now and really enjoy myself.

GunLoad Trainee

i have a lee with a 3 hole turret, although i just use 2 for my die`s. I was lucky cus i have a friend that took the time to teach me how to set up and load my ammo. good luck with and take it slow, you will learn to love reloading.

Super Moderator

Well i got it up and running and it functions perfect. Now to do some load development and get this thing to work.

Andy