Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fluxing your Blend!

Hey Rick, It sure is a learning experience when the tinsel fairy comes to decorate your shop, isn't it? With me it was a piece of linotype I was smelting into ingots. I got a blob an inch in diameter smackdab in the middle of the left lens of my glasses. My youngest heard the boom and came running to see if I was OK. She took one look around - and it was EVERYWHERE, on my clothes the walls, the ceiling, the floor, the wood lathe, etc. - And she yells out "Mommy come see! The tinsel fairy has been in Daddy's shop and it's so beautiful!" All I got was a bad burn on my trigger finger three days before deer season opened, and the lesson of a lifetime. Safety glasses, long sleeves and pants, and check every gd piece before I toss it in the pot!
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

Well I tried the potatoe method yesterday and darned if it doesn't work. Owe one on d o k. I dried them off a bit with a paper towel first. Will continue to use this method from now on.

Well I'm off to the range. Temp is 3C and it isn't raining!

Stay Safe

Bob
    Bob

If you are reading this, thank a teacher; if you are reading this in English thank a veteran.

Yeah I must admit I was a little hesitent when I first heard of it But the Cove who told me was used to fluxing 10,000 gals of it at a time in the printing industry ! I was also able to get a large amount of really good lino type from him ! I cryed the day the News paper he worked for changed from sterio type to the more moden methords of printing & sold the lino-type of to a scrap dealer that wanted the earth for it !If I'd known they were selling it I would of invested in a ton of it for my own use !

Dave
    All times wasted wot not spent shootin

Great Master

Default Top Rated Canberra labour hire Details Blog Advice

In reply to the man asking about is it legal to hire day laborers, part time labor jobs omaha, how to get a labouring job with no experience, how to get a labour hire licence, civil construction labour hire sydney, labor jobs near me, does home depot hire seasonal workers, public service jobs in act, warehouse general labor jobs near me, public service employment act grounds for complaint, job search services canberra, how much does labour hire cost, I highly suggest this Helpful Canberra labour hire Tips for how to get baby ready for labor, how to start a labour hire company, what are my rights as an employer in ontario, laborer jobs hiring near me, labor jobs in omaha ne, do labor laws apply to unions, what are the ontario labour laws, how to apply for labour hire licence, construction laborer jobs near me no experience, what jobs are hiring right now for 14 year olds, how much do manual labor jobs pay, what do jobs at home depot pay, is good as well. See More [url=https://benjamindinh.fr/forum/showthread.php?tid=40996&pid=899712#pid899712]Helpful ISO Guidelines Recommendations 4d7b323

Great Master

Default Top Rated Site

In response to the man talking about recommended online thatland I highly recommend this recommended betflik advice or best betflik trusty url on top of this top betflix789 link not to mention play blog url on top of this awesome betflix789 info which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent site not to mention recommended betflik online site alongside all this high rated betflix789 info as well as hot betflik new url alongside all excellent forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this awesome betflix789 info alongside all hot betflix789 new thatland as well as this cool betflix789 advice and don't forget best online site alongside all updated betflix789 forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new betflix789 url for good measure. Check thatfasttips and more Top Forum 2de2c2e

Great Master

Default Updated Flow Meter Advice

In reply to the man asking about mass flow meter calibration certificate, flow meter types, peak flow meter readings chart, digital water flow meter price in india, water flow meter price philippines, hydraulic flow meter hire, flow meter symbol visio, how to adjust oxygen flow meter, coriolis flow meter symbol, flow meter water 2 inch, flow meter calibration report sample, ultrasonic flow meter rental, peak flow meter asthma amazon, water flow meter price in bangladesh, peak flow meter readings asthma, I highly recommend this top rated flow meter details for water flow meter price south africa, water flow meter price in chennai, mass flow meter calibration certificate, ultrasonic flow meter hire, what should flow rate be on underfloor heating, asthma air flow meter readings, ultrasonic flow meter types pdf, peak flow meter readings 150, potable water flow meter digital, coriolis flow meter reading negative, flow meter calibration, water flow sensor meter flowmeter, flow meter types, flow meter calibration device, flow meter calibration services saudi arabia, is good as well. See More Recommended Flow Meter Link 3567cd2