Thread: Relocation wit help of moving companies

GunLoad Trainee

Default Relocation wit help of moving companies

Moving is a great time to declutter your house and streamline your belongings. Don't think of decluttering as loosing stuff you like, but more like a way for charitable giving.

Got lots of books, give them to oxfam. Got clothes you don't need, give them to a nearby clothes bank. And so on. Almost take the thinking to a strategic level. That will help keep emotions out.

Create a few rules for discarding stuff and stick to it. For example if tou haven't used something for the last year or two seasons, you won't wear it ever again.

If nothing works, ask a friend for some independent advise.

Good work helping the world and simplifying your life.

Last tip. If you can afford, get movers to help you.

GunLoad Trainee

Hiring moving companies perfect when it comes to moving. I wish I knew about them earlier and didn't have to carry all my stuff myself. However, my friend has recently bought a new house and asked me to help her. I suggested that she contact a company that would deal with all her stuff because she had dozens of fine art to pack as she is an artist. She told me that she try moving companies visit website to help her. I couldn't imagine having so many things in a one-room apartment. At least she enjoys her new place and is so happy.

GunLoad Trainee

Obviously remodeling and painting is much easier without contents in the way. I like to immediately go in with bug bombs and possibly attic dusting and house pest control. Open all doors and drawers and let it wipe away the hiding critters.