Thread: Lee load all set up.

Default Lee load all set up.

A couple of days ago I got two old lee load alls in the mail from BUG. That is his board name, and we made the deal on the CAST BOOLIT forum because I was asking about how to prime shells without a press.

How I set it up is I have a old militarry locker, and I mounted a wood shelf in the middle at the height that I wanted. I then mounted the one load all that I will use more on the shelf. As I said I got two load alls, one in 12ga and the other in 20ga. I organized the shot and powder bushings on the original shelf at the top of the locker. I put the 20ga loader at the bottom of the locker, along with the rest of the emty shells that I have. I took a permanent marker and traced a round the base of the press, so if I ever want to mount the 20ga loader all I have to do in take out the mounting screws move the 12ga loader, set the 20ga loader on the tracings and I can use the same holes with out having to look for the holes. I will try to post some pictures sometime.
    DANIEL/BS JR.
    P.S. I have been using the new S&W 916a pump and like it. the last time I went out I saw a mouse and you can probably guess what hapened to him. He turned into a thin vaper of red liquid.

(Reminds me of what I do to my brothers)

Great idea for setting up the Load-alls good thinking
    Just remember you can never use Too much gun when shooting mice !!!!!!

Dave
    All times wasted wot not spent shootin

Quote Originally Posted by d-o-k
    Great idea for setting up the Load-alls good thinking
    Just remember you can never use Too much gun when shooting mice !!!!!!

Dave
    D-O-K
    Yes you are right, but at that time I did not have a 22. I just picked up my 22 last week! I have been going on mouse hunts with the 22, but gave the idea up when the rabbit uncovered the penut butter!!!!
    DANIEL/BS JR.

Now let me see if I've got this right? Rabbit uncovers Peanut Butter Bullshop Jr uses .22 to show Rabbit his Displeasure = No problem I can see ........Good Job Lad I also see no problems with hunting mice with a 12g as it do'nt leave any evidence !

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by d-o-k
    Now let me see if I've got this right? Rabbit uncovers Peanut Butter Bullshop Jr uses .22 to show Rabbit his Displeasure = No problem I can see ........Good Job Lad I also see no problems with hunting mice with a 12g as it do'nt leave any evidence !

Dave
    D-O-K,
    No I did not shoot the rabbit but I thought about it a couple of times!!! And the 12ga left no evidence of the mouse what so ever, accept for the messed up snow from the bb's flying though the air. one reason that I do not shoot mice with the 12ga any more is becoause the 12ga ammo is more expensive then the 22, and I have still not tried to load shot shells except for with slugs.
    DANIEL/BS JR.

Dan . Nothing changes ! Years ago I got my first 12g (A liege hammer gun sxs) I had to shoot rabbits with my .22 to afford to feed the 12g! I loved that Old gun (it was chocked with in a inch of it's life & kicked like a howiser ) But I ruled the world with that Gun (or at least my neck of the woods)

Dave