Sorry, I have tried it, but with match grade equipment. A 2gr spread was my initial maximum, I've since taken it down to one or less if I want to get tighter. Standard factory issue stuff should come in under the 2 MOA at 100 yards. The youth behind the short one may take some practicing, but I wouldn't think getting extremely fussy with the reloads would be that necesssary. Keep the brass segregated between the different guns. I would suggest hitting the headstamp with some color of finger nail polish or even different brands to tell them apart. Then try neck sizing only for each after they have been fireformed to their respective chamber.

Here's a simple trick I have done. You can adjust the full length sizer die to just bump the shoulder back a tad when necessary. It doesn't have to come in contact with the shell holder. If you are shooting several guns with the same chambering you will want to determine which one has the shortest headspace so this shoulder bump will work for all of them when the brass begins to stiffen up a bit over time. That way you never have to change the locking ring or nut on the die once it's adjusted.

Meanwhile you can throw a washer between the lock nut and the press to space it up. This allows a small pilot to form at the base of the neck. I've used a hardened one ground to about .030" thick for many years.

Funny you should mention that distance, my whole brass thing started when my friend expanded his range to 400 and I was playing with a heavy barrel 7mm STW. Had I installed a brake on it, my groups would have been even smaller, but I managed to get them down into your 2" bogie at that distance even without the brake.