Thread: Age regression for Mental Health

Default Age regression for Mental Health

This may seem strange to many people, but I did a little research and came across articles about age regression, and they claim to help some people cope with anxiety, depression and even PTSD, so this is what I'm going to do because I'm a child and have never really grown up, other people use this to help cope with trauma. As silly as it may sound, I like to watch cartoons like "Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom", the TV show "Raccoons", "Rag Dolls". I do not know what my partner will think, I hope she will support me, but if not, then fine. I brought some plush toys, some DVDs with my favorite children's TV series and an adult pacifier that doesn't spoil your teeth like a baby pacifier, and I plan to spend time like the child I feel inside. I've reached the stage where I can't cope with everyday life, stress, anxiety and socializing with other people, it crushes my soul when I'm little, I just let it all go for a while to just cuddle up to a stuffed toy and let the stress and frustration of the day go away and watch my TV shows, my partner seems happy to watch these cartoons, and that's a plus. It may seem wrong, but sometimes being an adult is not much fun, there are responsibilities, anxiety, stress, people have motives, and the past and other people have changed me, and I feel like I'm losing myself. Lately, all I've been doing is worrying about teeth, health, money, communicating with people who are trying to deceive me, and this drives me to the extreme. Life has been beating and beating me for the last 25 years, it has made me sad, angry, embarrassed and insecure to the point that I don't want to leave the house, and if I go out, I have constant anxiety or panic, if I need a bathroom and there is no one around, I cry because it is related to the neglect I was subjected to as a child.

GunLoad Trainee

sometimes it becomes scary that over time the problems only get worse

GunLoad Trainee

Good afternoon; I am very sorry that you have had so many traumatic experiences in your life. I understand you and support you in coping with this because I know how hard it is to live with constant anxiety and panic in a society of people. I would even be interested to know where you bought this pacifier for adults; maybe I would like it too unless, of course, it does not affect the teeth and their health. I usually deal with anxiety with the help of God, as some prayers and Bible clippings have magical power for me. You can read some of them yourself on https://fherehab.com/learning/inspir...l-bible-verses. I would be glad if you answered me about the pacifier, and I wish you a lot of strength and health. We're going to be fine