Thread: Everyone loves a crossword puzzle

Default Everyone loves a crossword puzzle

Last week I had so much fun with Word Search that I decided to do it again.

Only this time it's even harder! Crossword puzzle!

Unfortunately, I spend so much time putting together a puzzle that I don't have time to describe it. I can show you what it looks like.
    What do you think about crosswords?

Crossword puzzles are always interesting to solve. I like to guess words in crossword puzzles with a scientific theme.

I like DDO crossword puzzles, too. However, there are such strange questions there, such as challenging questions on DDO, Tolkien books, and even questions like part of an Austin powers costume. Of course, crossword puzzles are there to develop our memory and distract us from other things for something useful, but still, some questions are impossible to know by heart. I have to look for clues on the Internet to answer a crossword puzzle question. Maybe it's cheating, but that way, I can't get to another level, and guessing something I can't know is just impossible.

I love different crossword puzzles and can spend hours solving them! So you are more than welcome to share any really good games with different puzzles