Thread: Bodybuilding and sarms

Default Bodybuilding and sarms

Do you go in for gym?
    Do you want to become a bodybuilder or just to improve your health?
    Do you take sarms?

GunLoad Trainee

I've been going to the gym for more than three years, and a month ago I tried sarms, so far I don't see the difference

GunLoad Trainee

I use only sports nutrition as it helps you easily cover all your daily needs of protein, fats, and carbs because otherwise you would have to eat kilograms of food to do that. Itís awesome stuff Ďcause it just facilitates the consumption of all macronutrients that we need. Also, itís almost unreal to meet all our daily needs in micronutrients like essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, etc., and for that reason, dietary supplements were invented. Therefore, they both are irreplaceable in our full of fuss and ďno-spare-timeĒ life. Where do you usually buy your sports nutrition? Could you list any sources? As for me, rats.army is one of the top sellers in this industry and is well-known. Havenít you heard about it? Iíve been buying my nutrition there for three years already, and there is a quite good service, I must say. Also, a wide choice