PDA

View Full Version : ohsa regs

the dread wechlo
06-30-2007, 06:55 PM
the drooling feinds at ohsa are at it again. They want to ban shipment of black powder and PRIMERS!! Remember the primer drought of 94? Read and behold... Proposed rule changes by OSHA can affect delivery of powders, primers, caps, etc, from the official government source at the URL below:
1) Select OSHA
2) Select Proposed rules
Then click SUBMIT

When the page opens for Explosives...click the Adobe PDF icon a couple inches down from the top.

An inquiry has been sent to the NRA and reply received that the OSHA preoposal is real and the NRA is trying to get in front of it, kill it, etc.
Time to stock up?

Fireball 57
07-02-2007, 03:54 AM
dread wechlo: Welcome! Thanks, for the update! My stash just got more priceless.

Sigma 40 Blaster
07-02-2007, 04:21 AM
I'm up to 5K primers...next gun show in town will probably try to double up or triple my stash...prices have went from 19.99 to about 24.00 per thousand in the past month around my neck of the woods...

Hunter
07-05-2007, 02:57 AM
Here is another good link to a discussion.
http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=33241

single shot
08-27-2007, 02:54 AM
I noticed the proposed regulation is to upgrade the definition to DOT/ United Nations.

"Significant changes in the proposed rule include: updating the definition of explosives so it is consistent with the Department of Transportation (DOT) definition; incorporating the DOT/United Nations-based classification system in the explosives definition"

So in effect, now the anti gunners will finally have the U.S.A. under United Nations control.