PDA

View Full Version : Bears and cars...

kg42
03-28-2007, 09:50 AM
A member here just told me a story about a camel and a Toyota, and I hope he will reprint it here :-D (Dave, I kept it in my inbox so just ask for a copy if the inspiration doesn't come a second time ).

So it reminded me of how funny and 'just do it' we can be in Canada...

A man once drove to the office of a National Park, and told the employee "he had a problem".
"Yes, what kind of problem Sir?"
"Mmm, a bear problem ...."
"And what is the problem Sir?"
"Errrr, .....the bear is in my car trunk....."

'Somehow', that bear had climbed in that poor man's trunk, which had then 'accidentally' closed itself on the animal...... Right..... I think the fella talked about asking compensations for the damages caused to his car..... once the bear had been removed....

Another story is not half the fun, but should be told to every idiot who thinks it's cool to feed wildlife:

A couple was doing exactly that when they had a wonderful idea to make the experience even more rewarding.
The wife went to sit in the front of the car, closed the door, and the husband baited the bear into getting on the back seat..... he then closed the door to make the pictures perfect....
A very short while later, he was a widower....

kg

d-o-k
03-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Oh how glad I am we don''t have too many big bitey creatures over here !

Dave

kg42
03-29-2007, 02:16 AM
Typical answer of a 'dry' hunter down under... :mrgreen:

kg42
03-29-2007, 02:19 AM
And I'm glad to see that your little mishap is forgotten :twisted:

d-o-k
03-29-2007, 04:06 AM
And I'm glad to see that your little mishap is forgotten :twisted:

I don't have little Mishaps! Mine are normally of Biblical proportions !!!!!!!!!:(
I gave up years ago trying to hide them as normally I get caught or even after swearing all who may have been involved to secrecy ,by the time I get Home everybody has heard about it any way !!!! :evil: Esp anything involving getting Bogged [smilie=b:

Dave

kodiak1
03-30-2007, 01:16 AM
Okay Dave quit it I am starting to get tears from Laughing.
I do have to agree with you though that just about everytime it goes south every Tom, Dick and Harry stops by to see you.
Is that just punishment from God?
Ken.
Biblical Proportions thats funny.

d-o-k
03-30-2007, 02:12 PM
I do have to agree with you though that just about every time it goes south every Tom, Dick and Harry stops by to see you.
Is that just punishment from God?

Ken! You've hit the nail on the head ! Ha it all makes sense now ! Couple of years ago I used to take great pleasure in jacking a Mates 4x4 up off the ground & placing rocks under his rear axle! I'd do it so the wheels were just of the ground ,he'd get in go to take off & his rear wheels would spin ,without fail he'd scream abuse at me get out engage the free wheeling hubs, get back in put it into 4wheel drive & drive off the rocks ! Abuse me again & then drive off ! In the end I gave both the front & rear axles the rock treatment ! He went through the whole procedure & when he went to drive off both sets of wheels spun!!!!! He went from annoyed to psychopath in 2.5 seconds! After trying to catch me to kill me (really hard when your on foot & the bloke you want to strangle /castrate is in a vehicle !!!:mrgreen:
He finally screamed that God would get me !!! Now up till now I always thought of him as being a Atheist .......Now I'm starting to worry !:eek:

Dave

dale clawson
03-30-2007, 02:37 PM
My brother and his coffe shop friends started pulling pranks on each other, which escalated to the point where they would hide the other's vehicle blocks away in an alley, then even out in the country not to be found for a week. They no longer even speak to each other. Seems it went from fun to war! Dale

kodiak1
03-31-2007, 03:17 AM
dale I know what you are talking about. Seen it starting to happen and tried to stop it one guy was getting pretty ticked off with the rest of us. All but one started to see that it was better to let this prank thing go but buddy had to do one better it was going to be the last. Well the recipient of the prank hasn't spoke to any of us in abot 8 years, and he still thinks we were all involved.
Ken.

versifier
03-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Some of them can be pretty funny, though.
I remember vividly an incident (I was not an actual participant, but I was there to enjoy the aftermath) that happened when I was in college. You know the topical stuff the dentist puts on you gums to numb them a little before injecting the novacaine? One of the guys on the floor had a girlfriend we all called "The Screamer" due to her volume when "exercising". Well, while the guy was at classes one fine day, his roommate shot 3cc's of it into their tube of KY jelly. When the roomie cleared out to study in the lounge that evening, he let the rest of us know what he'd done, and we all waited in anticipation. There was screaming of a different sort, :mrgreen: during which we all managed to keep our faces straight enough so that he never did figure out who did it, but they did their exercising in her dorm across the way after that, and we could still hear her howling over there on the warmer evenings.

dale clawson
03-31-2007, 05:20 PM
Back when I installed boat lifts, a client left his truck near his boat dock while I went around to a launch area directly across from his dock to assemble the lift on my tralier and he brought his boat over to tow the lift to his dock. In a little while he began cussing up a storm, haveing spotted one of his "pals" messing with his truck. They had one of these oneuppence deals going. He asked me to take him back to his truck, and he brought it to the launch site to keep his pal from sabotaging it. We left it there with my truck while we towed the lift across and installed it. It was dark when we finished, so he got his wife to drive us to get our trucks. We interupted a car burgular who had broken his window and almost had his stereo removed. All this because of pranking. Maybe he saved my truck from suffering the same fate. DALE