PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Press For Those with Something Else to Do!

Canuck44
12-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Well I just couldn't resist now that it is Christmas. The Press for someone who has everything and thinks he needs more.

http://www.ammoload.com/

"Operating the machine at a leisurely 3,600 cycles will produce on completed round per second."

Take Care

Bob

Ranch Dog
12-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Very nice, I wonder what a machine like that costs?

versifier
12-10-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm not sure I want to know.:mrgreen:

Canuck44
12-10-2006, 07:24 PM
When they don't post the price on their website it falls under the category, "If you have to ask you can't afford it!".:mrgreen:

Man you could go into business with one of those machines in a heartbeat.

Take Care

Bob

C1PNR
12-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Back in the 80's my Brother and I were Range Officers at the local gun club. He introduced me to a local guy that had bought a couple of those automatic loaders.

Turned out the guy somehow got a contract providing 9mm to someplace like Indonesia, or another one of those places. LOTS of ammo shipped and paid for, so he branched out and started loading .45 ACP too. Sold for a nice low price and we picked it up so no freight. We shot a LOT of that stuff.:-D

This went on for a couple of years and eventually his major customer stiffed him on a large receivable and sent him into bankruptcy. :( The equipment was sold and left the area. It was quite a ride for a while, but like it seems to happen to all good things it had to end on a bad note.:coffee:

d-o-k
12-30-2006, 01:33 PM
I showed that Info to my Kids ! They have one of two options ! Either start loading Ammo for me at that Rate .Or.........................................Live without Kidneys & any other maketable body part :twisted: :twisted:

Dave

Baldy
12-31-2006, 04:41 AM
:-D Oh Dave. ROTFLMAO..:-D

Cynical
01-01-2007, 06:18 AM
Well Dave,
Kidneys or kidneybeans, it doesn't matter much to me.
We are about butt deep in snow right now. Can't hardley get to the job site.
Guess I'll just have to go downstairs and crank up the Hornady LaL progressive.

Happy New Year to Y'all
Al