PDA

View Full Version : Alla Quite on the Reloading Front

SkyKid
04-23-2014, 11:48 PM
It's pretty quite here
So I Frenchie of the South is going to make a little noise
I have a K98 I want to sell and was wondering what it would be worth as a barreled action only
Some day I would like to get a Shiloh Sharps in 45-70 and do Black powder Cartridge shooting
Yeah I know Black Powder Blah Blah Blah
I think it's way better than any of the substitutes and I like the smell and smoke it makes:mrgreen:
Anyways I need to sell a few of my firearms to be able to get one
Any and all comments are welcomed
Even if you think I'm nuts
Thanks SkyKid aka FotS

fryboy
04-24-2014, 07:11 AM
for the longest time i too liked black ..... then hodgdon came out with triple 7 .... for a few barrels i still prefer black ,the 777 however is worth a try ,it seems to have a wee bit more "kick" than most the other substitutes

versifier
04-24-2014, 11:59 AM
I think $150-200, assuming the barrel is still OK and you could find a buyer in a reasonable amount of time, but you know me - I would rather see one rebarreled. Then it could be anything..... (New stock $80-100, new barrel $100 and up, reamer rental $35.) If we could persuade Sam to make a barrel nut, then it could be a switch barrel...... :-)

Clayt
04-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Ice left Winnie yesterday!
Sky I'll give you $10 and a gift certificate good for 1lb of bp for it, shipped to my FFL, overnight.
:cool:

j1
08-17-2014, 01:58 PM
Hey french model not only are you pretty you are smart too. You must not be blond.