PDA

View Full Version : Midway USA

BBerguson
04-05-2014, 02:32 PM
For some time, you could say I was not a fan of Midway. Well, they are winning my favor again. I needed a 1oz charge bar and some powder bushings for my Mec and went on a search. I found everything I needed at midway so I put everything in my cart and calculated shipping. From past experience with them, I was prepared to continue shopping someplace else. I was pleasantly surprised when shipping came up less than 5 bucks so I placed the order. That was Tuesday, the package showed today.

Thanks Midway!

Now to do some loading.

BB

versifier
04-05-2014, 03:28 PM
I have noticed that lately too. Back when they first opened, their shipping used to be free. Then it was fair (compared to the competition), then it got outrageous, now it's getting sane again. They have often got things in stock that everyone else has backordered. Even though their regular prices are not rock bottom, I would rather get what I need when I need it than "save" $5 and be backordered for months. When you do a search on their site, you can even exclude anything that isn't in stock from your search. Their Customer Service has always treated me right, too. I look at them like I do RCBS and do business with them for the same main reason: when you have a problem it gets fixed no question.

BBerguson
04-06-2014, 01:15 AM
I received a hunting blind from them two years ago and it was defective. They refunded me the cost of the blind plush shipping both ways. I was starting to like them again back then.

BB

30-40 Kraig
04-06-2014, 04:16 AM
Placed my first order with them today in six years. Didn't feel like spending $150 to get free shipping :) they even had 200 gr Hornady FTX,s for the 460.

Mike in tx
04-07-2014, 12:30 AM
I have used Midway more than other suppliers because they have the stuff in stock. I had to use Brownell's last and the freight was high but I needed the items.

Hellrazor
04-07-2014, 07:48 PM
I never had any issues with Midway. Sometimes their shipping seemed high but that usually was when half the items weren't in inventory and it was going to be sent in multiple shipments.