PDA

View Full Version : info on pricing 7.62X39 brass

fortrenokid
10-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Howdy Pards
I have some boxer-primed 7.62X39 brass that is excess to my needs. Having issues finding recent sales data. Any of you pards have an idea of what a fair price is for this brass? Thanks

robertbank
10-05-2010, 05:05 PM
No but when you decide on a price PM me as I would like to increase my supply. I have a hungry SKS. :mrgreen: I will pay postage.

Take Care

Bob

fortrenokid
10-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Robert Bank
Thanks for responding and my aplogies for the delay. I sent you a long PM describing price and condition of brass (the short of it: $20 per 100 plus shipping cost to Canada). A real gripe I have with the Cast Boolits Forum and Reloaders Guide Forum is that I send a PM or enter a post and THEN get an error message that I'm not logged in ... AND I D@#% WELL WAS LOGGED IN. Has happened even when I've deliberately logged out and logged back in immediately prior to sending a PM or entering a post.
Anyway, I'm not sure if the PM reached you or not. If you don't receive it, let me know by either replying to this post or sending a PM -- or better yet BOTH -- and I'll try again.

fortrenokid
10-15-2010, 02:50 AM
Robert Bank
I sent another PM with more detailed info ... hope it will get thru to you.

fryboy
10-30-2010, 01:25 PM
Robert Bank
Thanks for responding and my aplogies for the delay. I sent you a long PM describing price and condition of brass (the short of it: $20 per 100 plus shipping cost to Canada). A real gripe I have with the Cast Boolits Forum and Reloaders Guide Forum is that I send a PM or enter a post and THEN get an error message that I'm not logged in ... AND I D@#% WELL WAS LOGGED IN. Has happened even when I've deliberately logged out and logged back in immediately prior to sending a PM or entering a post.
Anyway, I'm not sure if the PM reached you or not. If you don't receive it, let me know by either replying to this post or sending a PM -- or better yet BOTH -- and I'll try again.

try this when u log in amigo , there's a lil box right by the log in that states "remember me " or something to that affect - make sure it's checked , u may of already found this or had it pointed out to u , if so my apologies