PDA

View Full Version : lino and ww

skimmerhead
10-01-2010, 11:23 PM
i have quite a bit of both and i'm thinking of maybe tradeing some for some soft lead. if any one might be interested please post what you have and what you need. the lino is in ingots and test 20bhn, the ww are in muffin ingots and test 13 bhn and were smelted by me, and is my stash that i cast with.

skimmerhead :arrow:[smilie=s:

dsmjon
10-11-2010, 01:19 PM
I've got 5 or 600 lbs of pure soft lead. They're in 65lb bars. I can cut them up as soon as I find an expedient way to do so. Best contact is email dsmjon at gmail dot com

versifier
10-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Best way to ship bullets or metal is in USPS Flat Rate Boxes. They can weigh up to 75lbs.

skimmerhead
10-13-2010, 04:07 PM
I've got 5 or 600 lbs of pure soft lead. They're in 65lb bars. I can cut them up as soon as I find an expedient way to do so. Best contact is email dsmjon at gmail dot com

as versifer stated usps flat rate box is about 11.00 bucks boxs are free you only pay flat rate, if it fits it ships, 65lb bar you cut in half should fit in box. on heavy items i double box one inside the other because of weight. when your ready you can pm me on this side or on cast boolits side.

skimmerhead:smile: