PDA

View Full Version : Pf9?

Toney
08-15-2010, 03:19 AM
Anybody got one? Having owned two P11 and a P32 i,ve really been wanting the pf9. Been reading a lot on the pistol, alot of it is BAD. Hard to belive after having such luck with the three i;ve owned, still got the 32 but Connie does'nt let me play with it very often.

kg42
08-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Interesting, It looks like they made a new gun rather than simply single stacking the old one... and had to go through teething problems...
Can you see lots of differences with P11 parts?

http://www.mouseguns.com/pf9rev/pf9rev.htm

Toney
08-16-2010, 12:20 AM
I'm pretty sure i'll be getting one, almost got Connie talked into it:mrgreen:

Toney
08-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Getting one next week!!! My guy is getting me one for 275$ out the door.
What should i get black, brown, or green?

Treeman
08-25-2010, 03:11 AM
Congrats, I have a PF9 two tone(Chromed barrel and slide) I like it-A 9x19 that I can actually pocket carry! One thing that I discovered in loading for mine is that it really has no leade to speak of. OAL with ball hasn't been an issue but loading TC hps (Hdy Xtp, Berry 124 grain plated etc and, to a lesser extent my preferred Rem 115 gr HP with radiused ogives ,seating somewhat deeper than normal is required. Of course deep seating is a pressure raiser in 9x19 so I start low and stay under handbook maximums.

Toney
12-09-2010, 02:24 AM
Just got one today CDNN was out before i got the last one ordered.

It screwed up on the first mag!!! Firing pin came out on the 6th round. The screw was loose by a turn and a half, got it locktighted in and shot 5 more mags. Had the mag drop 3 times. Guess i have to order another mag catch.

Was pretty accurate, was have a little trouble shooting to the left untill i started pulling the trigger with the tip of my finger like i shoot the little 32 and 3at. But the trigger guard was wacking the crap out of my finger shooting it that way. Think i'll do better when i can shoot left handed agian.

Toney
12-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Well i got a new mag catch and had the same problem with mags dropping. Took a file to the catch that was in the pistol and widened the lip about 25%. It's working now, fired 4 mags without probblems.