454shooter
12-21-2005, 03:04 AM
[smilie=s:
Hi to All,
MERRY CHRISTMAS
And, a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.[smilie=p:
You guys downunda,I'm glad you're here.
And, the same for all here.
I'm glad I found this forum by accident.

Toney
12-21-2005, 04:04 AM
From me to

d-o-k
12-21-2005, 05:33 AM
THe same to you Blokes & your Families ! I found this forum by accident as well :smile: I damned glad I did ! A bloke feels right at home here ! This will be the first Christmas that I've been home for years for the full Christmas Eve & day & We'v'e got a really great day planned !A nice quiet Eve at home here with a Barbeque & then we get a heap of Cold salad ,Chicken ,Peperoni ect Platers on the table on Christmas day (Help yourself or starve ) Followed by a informal bit of plinking out the back on our rifle range ! Except this year I do'nt have to cut it short for myself with having to head off to go & make a living ! We're hoping for a cool change for the Day ! For all those Polititions & Do gooders who say we can't call it Christmas or what ever ! My advice is God Bless you all & then ..................Do the World a big Favor...Take a long walk off a Short Pier[smilie=2:

Dave

Toney
12-21-2005, 05:51 AM
I found my way here looking for the imr reloaders guide no to long after Dave glad i did!

We're leaving for arkansas in the morning to visit Connies folks east of fort smith about a 2 1/2 hour drive.

I think there's a hunting season going on down there, might get to go bear hunting. I'm taking my 7mm and the 8mm i just got through with. What i'm really looking forward to is NEW PAWN SHOPS!!! i need another project

Merry Christmas everyone

d-o-k
12-21-2005, 05:29 PM
I reckon that 8mm will really ruin some Bruins Day /Future plans ! As for looking for a new Project ???????? My Wife tracey thinks I'm bad ! Ha ! Good Pawn shop hunting Mate I Hope you Find something that needs a good home (to say nothing of a little modification :twisted: )

Dave

454shooter
12-21-2005, 09:58 PM
Hi Toney,
Be sure to watch out for those idiot 4 wheelers.
Have a good trip down and back.
We'll see ya, when you get back. Hope you get your bear.:lol:

Toney
12-24-2005, 05:30 PM
I'm back, good to be home!

454shooter
12-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Hi Toney,
Glad you and your wife made it back OK.
OK,OK, not gun related !
A surprise ! I am a "new" owner of an early Honda GoldWing.Or, possibly an
Aspencade. Will do a search.
Been a lot of weather damage,no engine-yet. Sorta like a "kit" form.
Wires all over,no key (s). Tires will need to be replaced.
We'll see how this project will go.It does need a major re-do. Fairing hanging.
Well, just a mess.
Listening to "Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer". It's still funny.
Just kick back,recoup from the trip.
See ya !

Gunload Master
12-25-2005, 06:34 AM
Have a GREAT christmas everyone! Hope your holiday weekend is bright with lots of food and great friendship!

d-o-k
12-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Hi Toney,
Glad you and your wife made it back OK.
OK,OK, not gun related !
A surprise ! I am a "new" owner of an early Honda GoldWing.Or, possibly an
Aspencade. Will do a search.
Been a lot of weather damage,no engine-yet. Sorta like a "kit" form.
Wires all over,no key (s). Tires will need to be replaced.
We'll see how this project will go.It does need a major re-do. Fairing hanging.
Well, just a mess.
Listening to "Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer". It's still funny.
Just kick back,recoup from the trip.
See ya !

[smilie=b: 454shooter ....Sounds like a Winter project happening here ! Many years ago I brought a 600 PANTHER (a old Engiish Bike ) It was advertised as having to need some assembley suit restorer[smilie=b: It consisted of a Frame ,wheels& a box of parts ! Great Fun & a challange that I enjoied ! You'll have the time of your life.

Dave