PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire

M700P
02-21-2009, 01:24 PM
I was curious as to who here on this forum is from NH and or New England area. I see Versifier is from his posts and hello to you my friend. The reason I ask is I am looking for a "Good" gunsmith that is local. Someone who is highly respected and comes with good credentials. Obviously I don't or I wouldn't have made this post and I certainly don't want to just my rifles off to just anyone only to find out later that it was a big mistake. Any information you could give me would be most helpful. Thanks!

M700P

versifier
02-21-2009, 05:50 PM
Of the two that I knew, one died and the other moved to Maine and sells cars now. There are probably some down your end of the state (I live up in Gorham), but I do not personally know of any. I do most of the work on my own guns, as long as it doesn't involve a milling machine. For major work, there is one in NM that I trust who does excellent work with a reasonaby fast turnaround. If interested, I will PM you contact info. I have two friends down your way that hang out on another forum (RLB) where Sam the gunsmith can be found too. I will ask them and see what I can come up with for you a little closer to home.

versifier
02-24-2009, 01:40 AM
I just found out that there is one in Dublin. More details when I have some.

j1
03-26-2014, 02:44 PM
Please delete.