PDA

View Full Version : 25 December

missionary5155
12-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Well it is almost here. I have lived through 57 of them... many of them in far away places. So why..? The bottom line is once you KNOW the Lord Jesus Christ ( who this Christmas celebration IS all about) as your personal Savior and King the where does not matter as much as the Why. Serving Him and carrying out HIS Will of sharing Bible Truth far exceeds any importance I can place on location.
Know Him and life will become a Purpose.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH ONE OF YOU !!![smilie=w:

corey012778
12-23-2008, 02:08 AM
I am looking forward to it, I got my family a lot of good stuff. this has been the best year for me and my wife. only one big fight this year [smilie=w:

she worked on my list this year. did not really care what I got. just want to be with my family.

hoping for that my brother comes home early from Iraq and for an surprise. but he has 38days left on his tour. (coworkers may let that out).

over all, luck my close family are live and while, and make them happy with what me and my wife get them.

runfiverun
12-23-2008, 02:33 AM
hopefully one day soon people will remember what this holyday is really about.
christmass.
not commercial drivel.
i have and will continue to refuse to buy presents untill i hear some one in a store actually say " have a merry christmas".
3 straight years now, not one purchase.