Thread: Cast Bullets For Sale

Default Cast Bullets For Sale

Check us out at www.dardascastbullets.com. We have all the popular calibers (weights) in stock ready to ship!

Matt Dardas
    Dardas Cast Bullets
    Last edited by dardascastbullets; 08-22-2009 at 08:19 PM.

Thumbs up

I notice that your website doesn't mention custom sizing. Is that an option? Do you offer choices of alloys beyond the two mentioned (handgun and .45-70BP)? Different lubes? Not that I expect it, as it would be a royal pain to keep track of when you have to produce a lot of volume, but it would be nice, though. What about rifle and gas checked bullets? I know it is somewhat of a specialty market and most of us with "special needs" cast our own, but I'm just curious. As far as I know, there is only one company out there that does specialty custom casting (Bullshop), the quality is first class, but it's a one man operation and his health is not the best. I like to encourage small businesses as most of what the big commercial casting operations produce is generally too small and the alloys and lubes are not appropriate to the intended purposes (when they bother to list them at all). I'd love it if you could get a few of the people who are constantly pestering me to cast them custom bullets off of my back.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

yeah what he said
    i am constantly being asked for my stuff,just cause i lube with different lubes, and have 2or3 different sizes for each different gun. and a few different alloys.
    i have 2 worn out stars now.

Quote Originally Posted by versifier View Post
    I notice that your website doesn't mention custom sizing. Is that an option? Do you offer choices of alloys beyond the two mentioned (handgun and .45-70BP)? Different lubes? Not that I expect it, as it would be a royal pain to keep track of when you have to produce a lot of volume, but it would be nice, though. What about rifle and gas checked bullets? I know it is somewhat of a specialty market and most of us with "special needs" cast our own, but I'm just curious. As far as I know, there is only one company out there that does specialty custom casting (Bullshop), the quality is first class, but it's a one man operation and his health is not the best. I like to encourage small businesses as most of what the big commercial casting operations produce is generally too small and the alloys and lubes are not appropriate to the intended purposes (when they bother to list them at all). I'd love it if you could get a few of the people who are constantly pestering me to cast them custom bullets off of my back.
    Hi Versifier,

We do offer .454 sized diameter for .45's if the customer so desires. We also offer 0.451", 0.452", and 0.453". To purchase sizing dies for small volumes is not cost effective. That we leave to the individual reloaders.

We do not offer gas check bullets. That is a manual operation which is not within our business plan.

Our manufacturing facility is structured to produce high quality cast bullets in the two alloys with the two lubricants (hard wax and blackpowder). Please do e-mail us if you have any questions.

Thank you for replying.

Matt Dardas
    Dardas Cast Bullets
    www.dardascastbullets.com
    Last edited by dardascastbullets; 08-22-2009 at 08:19 PM.

GunLoad Trainee

Page NOT FOUND!!!

When I was in the shop of Cast Performance Bullets when they were still in Riverton Wy. they had designed and were using an automated gas check feeder that worked in conjunction with the Star lubrisizers. It had a hopper that they would dump several thousand gaschecks in and it would feed them, properly oriented and installation was completed as part of the final operation. Worked slick, not touched by hand until final grading and packaging. I don't know if the attachment is being marketed but, I do know there was some talk of it. They have since sold the Name and it was moved to Oregon.

GunLoad Trainee

Default Cast Bullets For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Bushrod View Post
    Page NOT FOUND!!!
    http://www.dardascastbullets.com/