Thread: Wth

Default Wth

Monsoon rains, severe thunder storms and now tornado watch. This is south TX not tornado alley and flood plains. 13 inches per hour is what the weather people are saying occurred. Probably happened for 10 minutes. Pool about to overflow. I am moving to the Sahara where at least all one worries about is sand storms and rain once every 100 years.(Not really, just hate rain since I retired.) Is this an omen?

A fellow RN about 20 miles away saw a tornado. Tornado warnings now until 0330. Earlier my sweetheart came running up the stairs calling for me as she could hear the sirens. Woke me up. LOL

Weather sounds like it was a SOB last night in the south central states. News said a FF died trying to rescue someone in flood waters in OK.
    -----
    NRA Endowment Life Member

NRA Distinguished Life Kirbydoc's Avatar

Wow, sorry Mike. Praying for all of you down there!

Now I know where this weather is coming from. I am calling for ICE to stop this Mexican storm. More tornados called for, more rain, more flooding, WTB BIG BOAT

Good luck. Sounds like you guys are going to be under the gun a bit yet. We can't get any rain here, everything is drying out already.

They said OK weather service issued more flash flood warnings this year than the last 4 years combined. Big news this morning was a cut fiber line took out all of the NWS radios in OK too. Not good timing...
    -----
    NRA Endowment Life Member

I'd really be worried if I had a neighbor named Noah. Think of it as the mother-in-law of all storms. I am more inclined to believe that the real cause of the changing weather patterns is the ever increasing amount of hot air generated by politicians and bureaucrats worldwide. A few extra tags for them on the license and with all the additional sales it would generate we would never have to worry about funding wildlife conservation and education. Too much fat for grilling though, they wouldn't make for healthy eating. Too bad.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

Vers I agree about the politicians and even the cannibals won't eat them. The storm is going around us, thankfully. Finished the BBQ with a Marine vet with us, the middle stepson. Remember those who died to give us what we have.