Thread: Left handed rifles

Default Left handed rifles

Guys,

Anyone tried to sell a left handed bolt action lately? My dad had a browning A-bolt in 280 w/ a break. Nice shooter but useless to me.

I looked at gun broker but it looked like they were selling as good as obama bumper stickers.
    -----
    NRA Endowment Life Member

I've been thinking of selling a left handed flintlock. Does that count? I have four left handed rifles, two flintlocks and two Stag AR's. Never really wanted to mess with a bolt because even I shoot left handed, I'm right handed and those guns are backwards to me. Flintlocks and autos make sense for obvious reasons.

Right now would be the best time of the year to sell that Browning. I might be interested if it were a 308. I have no use or desire for a 280 though.

BB

I am not sure why he got it either. He is right handed but shoots left. Every other rifle is right handed.
    -----

GunLoad Trainee

From what I’ve seen, LH guns sell quickly. I’m right handed but I noticed my son used his left hand early on. I then confirmed, to my dismay that he was left eye dominate. I began shopping for anything LH and pick up a 12ga and 20ga Browning BPS. I got him a Remington 700BDL 30-06 when he was 8 years old and he just too his second deer on opening morning.

I digress, if you list it they will come. Because of the limited number of LH guns made I’ve found they sell quick, usually selling just before I get there.

That is true about the limited numbers of LH firearms being made. I guess I will try my luck sometime and see.
    -----