Thread: 1'st coyote

Default 1'st coyote

Got my first coyote this mornning. She was taking a dump under my tree at 9:00am just about used the rifle but remembered the pistol. Got her with a llama max1 45auto

Sure wish that buck would come out and play. This year has been good, lots of good buck sighns! And not a lot of pressure. I'm hunting oil field leases on the river bottom.
    Most is heavely wooded with oaks trees broke up with right of ways for pipelines and electric lines so there lots of edge. There is a lot of acorns more than i've seen in around 4 years, think i will be doing a lot of late season bow hunting!!!

Toney

Smile

We always figured that a lot of acorns would result in a lot of Bucks sighted. Not necessarily brought to bag, but at least seen.

Any luck putting meat in the freezer yet?
    Regards,

WE

Walked to ten yards of him yesterday with my head down looking at his fresh tracks never seen him wife was right behind me and said deer, i looked the wrong way all i seen was a little doe. She said it was the biggest she had ever seen! I got a shoot at him last year but nicked a smalltree and the arrow went around 8 yards off found the arrow a week latter

Got a little doe opening morning with a sporter T99 jap with a 185grain boollit. We got our does during ml season and the 8pt early bow my first buck with the bow probably my last starting to hurt to bad sitting in a tree that long, Walked up on this one on the way in dum luck but i counted it anyway I think it's one reason my mi and rifle season has been good because i did'nt bow hunt after that