Thread: ohsa regs

Default ohsa regs

the drooling feinds at ohsa are at it again. They want to ban shipment of black powder and PRIMERS!! Remember the primer drought of 94? Read and behold... Proposed rule changes by OSHA can affect delivery of powders, primers, caps, etc, from the official government source at the URL below:
    1) Select OSHA
    2) Select Proposed rules
    Then click SUBMIT

When the page opens for Explosives...click the Adobe PDF icon a couple inches down from the top.

An inquiry has been sent to the NRA and reply received that the OSHA preoposal is real and the NRA is trying to get in front of it, kill it, etc.
    Time to stock up?

dread wechlo: Welcome! Thanks, for the update! My stash just got more priceless.
    Without Ammunition, your Weapon is a Club!

I'm up to 5K primers...next gun show in town will probably try to double up or triple my stash...prices have went from 19.99 to about 24.00 per thousand in the past month around my neck of the woods...

Here is another good link to a discussion.
    http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=33241
    From my cold dead hands.
    If it ain't a Colt it is a copy.

I noticed the proposed regulation is to upgrade the definition to DOT/ United Nations.

"Significant changes in the proposed rule include: updating the definition of explosives so it is consistent with the Department of Transportation (DOT) definition; incorporating the DOT/United Nations-based classification system in the explosives definition"

So in effect, now the anti gunners will finally have the U.S.A. under United Nations control.

Attachment 78
    WORK TO LIVE, LIVE TO HUNT
    SHOOT ONCE, KILL CLEAN, APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE