Thread: V I like this site, but........

Default V I like this site, but........

This is often a nice place to play but I honestly wonder how many members are on here. I often ask questions which remain unanswered. They do not seem like questions which are that hard to answer either. Does anyone know how many members are on this site? When a question was asked on the old RLBBB it was usually answered pretty quickly. I asked Greg how many members were on that site and never got that answer either.
    Last edited by j1; 04-19-2014 at 05:31 PM.

I'm not sure how to find out. Word processing is about the limit of my computer mastery. I have mod access on this site, but I have no idea how to use 99% of what may be possible. I can access the member list and count them, you can find out the same way too if you're that motivated, but that doesn't really answer your question. Most of our membership on the rolls has become inactive over the long years. We were down to about a dozen still active before you guys joined us, which is why it seemed like the perfect fit to me.

I only answer questions when I know the answer, and that is how most of us here work. (To paraphrase Mark Twain: I can keep my mouth shut and appear an idiot, or I can open it and remove all doubt.) Or if I know where the answer might be found I share that too, but no answer generally means to ask elsewhere. We don't have hundreds on tap like the old RLB had to answer some of the tough specialty questions. I hope that will come again in time.
    Last edited by versifier; 04-20-2014 at 05:26 PM.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

Reloaders Guide Statistics

Threads
    Members

Good morning Hell. Where, (or maybe how) did you get those answers? I really would like to know. In my humble opinion it would be nice if we could combine all of these sites into one. One big site is far more convenient than several smaller ones. Thank you for the answer. Some of those threads and posts are years old.

Clearly there are deeper differences between former RLB'ers and burned bridges that would make combining impossible. We have split in three directions. All things end, and then there are new beginnings. This is one of them.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

j1,

Go to the main page that lists all of the different forums and scroll to the bottom.

That would be nice in some ways but not in all. There are a few people who screwed the pooch during the transition times and I am not happy with the way that went down. I think my only post on the other place pretty much spelled that out. Unless it was deleted. RLB is dead and life goes on elsewhere.

Guys this is one of the first boards which I check. I also check the High Road and lately Seds new board. V made me aware of this one.

Hell thank you very much for the location of the info. I like it like that. I asked and you answered and the answer was always right there. We hopefully can all help each other.