Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Say hello to my dad!!!!!

Default Say hello to my dad!!!!!

My dad is going to start posting here in the name of Bullshop. He is coming over becouse the cast boolit forum is geting to be a pane in the neck, and he allredy has neck proplems! he will be able to help all of you mare then I can.
    DANIEL/BS JR.
    BIC/BS

(Reminds me of what I do to my brothers)

Hi all this is BS Sr. I have been hearing a lot about this place from Jr.. I am shure knowing Jr. the way I do that you have heard about me too. Getting a bit tired of sifting through all the bickering and self inflated fanfare elsewhere so am kinda looking for calmer waters to sail.
    Want to thank all here for being so good with Jr.. He is real excited about being here and being treated as an equal even though he is a kid.
    BIC/BS

Hello BS welcome to the guide glad to have you here!!! Dan to!!! Yep it's pretty laid back here
    Toney Relic Hunter

Private

Hiya Bullshop Sr !!,
    Welcome !
    It's nice of you comming over.
    Yes, on some forums,especially one,I belong to, you can't please everyone. He's,
    I don't know how to describe him. He says he hunts.Then,when it gets into bear hunting,oh brother ! .....Don't use buckshot for attacking bears,only slugs,etc,etc.
    And don't use a handgun in hunting bears,not enough power.....go figure.
    Retired LEO.
    I bought my F.A 454 Casull Model 83 for hunting.Most 454 F.A.'s are going to Alaska.
    Your son did the right thing to join us. We're glad to have him here.
    So, kick back and enjoy the posts.
    Never get caught with your pants down.
    Makes it hard to run.
    NAHC Life Member
    The old calibers and guns got the job done
    WARTHOG

Bullshop,
    I don't care how old he is. He is intelligent, polite, enthusiastic, and loves to hunt, shoot, and load ammo. He thinks logically, asks well thought out questions, and is never so proud that he can't admit he doesn't know something. (Then he knows enough to ask you.) I have three daughters, and though the youngest one is very interested, she's still too young to start in the shop on her own. My nephews haven't the slightest interest, and the only other interested youngsters I get to interact with are my Hunter Ed students, twice a year. Every so often one of them wants to learn about reloading, but as teens they are more ruled by hormones and can't always muster the necessary degree of concentration. It's a pleasure to deal with Dan, and he has made a lot of friends here. You can be right proud of him.
    "Stand your ground.
    Do not fire unless fired upon.
    But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
    - Capt. Parker, Lexington Militia, April 19, 1775

Before I can welcome anybody I'd like to know who the kid is calling a mare ...

kg
    Last edited by kg42; 01-28-2006 at 09:48 PM.

Welcome to the site BullShop . Its very relaxed over here without the hassels of a lot of other sites ! Just do us a favor don't let Dan Post anymore Photos of Carts & ask us to guess what they are ! I near went insane trying to reconise the Whelan Improved he posted

Dave
    All times wasted wot not spent shootin

Quote Originally Posted by kg42
    Before I can welcome anybody I'd like to know who the kid is calling a mare ...

kg
    Not mare, more he ment more as in additional, increased,greater ammount, oposite of less. No encripted slanders there he hasnt learned about that yet. Thats why I like him being here.
    BIC/BS

Quote Originally Posted by d-o-k
    Welcome to the site BullShop . Its very relaxed over here without the hassels of a lot of other sites ! Just do us a favor don't let Dan Post anymore Photos of Carts & ask us to guess what they are ! I near went insane trying to reconise the Whelan Improved he posted

Dave
    d-o-k
    Sorry I cant promise what you ask. He has a way of getting exactly what he wants and convincing me it was my idea.
    BIC/BS

Thank yall for the fine and frendly welcme!

454 shooter
    Better tell them bears I killed with the 44 they shouldnt have be kilt. And that one with the Ruger 22 he should barely have a head ache, or would that be have a bearly head ache.

Versifier
    This is my beloved son, and with him I am well pleased.

Oh boy I can tell we are going to have lots of fun here!!!
    BIC/BS