Thread: RCBS Electronic Powder Trickler

GunLoad Trainee

Default RCBS Electronic Powder Trickler

Hi All!

I'm new to the forum and did a little snooping around to try to answer my own question but didn't find anything.

I purchased an RCBS Electronic Powder Trickler at a gun show recently but couldn't find the RCBS Powder Pro Electronic Scale that pairs up to the trickler. I'm wondering if anyone knows if any of the other RCBS electronic scales have the ablilty to pair up with this fancy trickler.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Ces

welcome to the forum.
    i use the ltman so am of little help here.
    my best advice is to call rcbs or huntingtons [they are right next door] they could answer your question right off,and would definately have what you need.
    the number should be in any rcbs die set/other products or on the net.

Handloader

In the Midway master catalog #34 page 344 it list "Electronic Scale Funnel Pan product#755-866 $7.09

GunLoad Trainee

Thanks! I'll give em a call, just couldn't seem to google this one successfully.

Wise

Quote Originally Posted by cessna75 View Post
    Hi All!

I'm new to the forum and did a little snooping around to try to answer my own question but didn't find anything.

I purchased an RCBS Electronic Powder Trickler at a gun show recently but couldn't find the RCBS Powder Pro Electronic Scale that pairs up to the trickler. I'm wondering if anyone knows if any of the other RCBS electronic scales have the ablilty to pair up with this fancy trickler.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Ces
    OK, I'm just a bit confustigated here. Are you refering to the Chargemaster dispenser that takes a scale set up to work with the measure? (Part #98922 for the dispenser). If so, the scale should be the Chargemaster 1500. (Part #98920 $239.95 in the RCBS catalog I have.) Pricey I know. I bought the Chargemaster 1500 Combo (over $400 now) for IIRC about $300 after tax.
    Best damned investment I ever made, I'm thinking. I quit using powders like the 4831s because they was such a PITA to run through regular powder measures. The Chargemaster Combo makes it not only a piece of cake, but every charge is weighed.
    Go o RCBS' website and look up the measure and scale to make sure we're on the same track not to mention pricing.
    Paul B.
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS AN OXYMORON PROMULGATED BY MORONS.