Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1903 Springfield Safety

Reloading Fanatic!

Now that's the way to go! Other than cutting the wood out, the trigger should go in pretty easy?

GunLoad Trainee

i havea 03 just like the one in the picture. I also need to put a scope on my`s. i try the L thing mount but it was a complete waste of money. the frame of the mount was bent and could never get it zero in. Im using the peep and front sight and im doing well at 200 yrds. more that that i cant see lol. Love the 03 sprignfield very accurate.

GunLoad Trainee

I'm going to try to post two photos of a couple of my sporter 03's. one has a two position winchester style safety and the other is a low scope mount replacement lever. The top is a 6.5-284 and the bottom is a .35 Whelen. The Whelen is a bit dusty but I'm sure you will get over the trauma. I had my gunsmith install them both. The safeties, not the dust.
    Last edited by BigOtto; 05-01-2011 at 04:59 AM.
    Endeavor to persevere: To exert oneself in an effort to persist in an undertaking in spite of counterinfluences, opposition, or discouragements.