Thread: info on pricing 7.62X39 brass

GunLoad Trainee

Default info on pricing 7.62X39 brass

Howdy Pards
    I have some boxer-primed 7.62X39 brass that is excess to my needs. Having issues finding recent sales data. Any of you pards have an idea of what a fair price is for this brass? Thanks

No but when you decide on a price PM me as I would like to increase my supply. I have a hungry SKS. I will pay postage.

Take Care

Bob
    Bob

If you are reading this, thank a teacher; if you are reading this in English thank a veteran.

GunLoad Trainee

Robert Bank
    Thanks for responding and my aplogies for the delay. I sent you a long PM describing price and condition of brass (the short of it: $20 per 100 plus shipping cost to Canada). A real gripe I have with the Cast Boolits Forum and Reloaders Guide Forum is that I send a PM or enter a post and THEN get an error message that I'm not logged in ... AND I D@#% WELL WAS LOGGED IN. Has happened even when I've deliberately logged out and logged back in immediately prior to sending a PM or entering a post.
    Anyway, I'm not sure if the PM reached you or not. If you don't receive it, let me know by either replying to this post or sending a PM -- or better yet BOTH -- and I'll try again.

GunLoad Trainee

Robert Bank
    I sent another PM with more detailed info ... hope it will get thru to you.

Quote Originally Posted by fortrenokid View Post
    Robert Bank
    Thanks for responding and my aplogies for the delay. I sent you a long PM describing price and condition of brass (the short of it: $20 per 100 plus shipping cost to Canada). A real gripe I have with the Cast Boolits Forum and Reloaders Guide Forum is that I send a PM or enter a post and THEN get an error message that I'm not logged in ... AND I D@#% WELL WAS LOGGED IN. Has happened even when I've deliberately logged out and logged back in immediately prior to sending a PM or entering a post.
    Anyway, I'm not sure if the PM reached you or not. If you don't receive it, let me know by either replying to this post or sending a PM -- or better yet BOTH -- and I'll try again.
    try this when u log in amigo , there's a lil box right by the log in that states "remember me " or something to that affect - make sure it's checked , u may of already found this or had it pointed out to u , if so my apologies