shooter39629, I have mostly used RCBS gear.......good gear, at a resonable price.
If you get into serious accuracy loading later on, you'll probably end up buying Redding reloading tools.

Get Redding's turret press; that way, you can keep your dies mounted and adjusted, and save a lot of time NOT messing around, adjusting your dies. If you load for a lot of different calibers, you can get another turret (tool head), and keep more dies mounted, ready to go.

For example, I have used a RCBS powder dribbler for years; it works fine, but is pretty light weight, and easily bumped out of position. I got a Redding dribbler.........weighs a pound..........doesn't get bumped around, and under $20.

My old RCBS case trimmer............decent price, works OK, but you spend time remounting, cutting, measuring, remounting, cutting more, measure again. I got Reddings case trimmer with micrometer measuring adjustment........a much faster and easier to use case trimming lathe.

RCBS is a solid Chevrolet class of tools; Redding is more like BMW. I am slowly converting over to all Redding tools. The good folks at Sinclair International used to publish a book on RELOADING for ACCURACY. In it, they mention that the Redding turret press is the ONLY turret press to consider getting, if reloading for accurate rifle rounds.

Since you are just starting out, I would say this: get a reload manual from most of the manufacturers, since loads will vary so much between manuals. Each one explains some part of reloading, or ballistics, better than all of the others. Taken as a whole, you will become a more knowledable reloader. Speer, Nosler, Sierra, Hornady, Accurate Powders, and Vihta Vuori powders........all sit on my reload bench.

Another superb book every reloader should get a copy of is titled POWDER PROFILES, from the pages of HANDLOADER MAGAZINE, and published by Wolf Publishing. This book gives a good description of most individual powders, their good points, their bad points, and any idiosyncracies they might have. Also has "quiet loads" for rifles, using cast lead bullets, for shooting pests in built up areas, where loud reports are not wanted.

Last, even with all of the reload manuals, get a Sierra ballistics program for your computer. You will learn a lot fast, if you play with this a while. Print off ballistic drop charts for YOUR particular load, at the altitude you shoot at, and the weather conditions you shoot at.

For example, we shoot out to 1000 yards at a farm, on a measured range. I set up our 8' X 8' target board, covered in white paper, and shot some groups at 800 yards, until it got too dark to see. Three days later, I came back, shot the same rifle, same ammunition, at the same 800 yards..................groups were 16 inches lower than three days before. Went home, looked up the temperature and barometric pressure for both days, on the National Weather Service website (one of their stations is only a few miles from where I shoot), plugged in the numbers on the Sierra ballistics program................it predicted a 16 inch drop between those two days of barometric pressure/temperature.

One last plug for a good outfit...............Sierra Bullets. My wife dropped one of my manuals, which bent the ring binders holding the pages of reload information........it would catch (and tear) each page, as you flipped through the manual. She wrote Sierra an E-mail, explaining what happened, and asking how much does a new ring binder cost? They E-mailed back, saying one was being sent, at no charge. When we got it, the postal shipping charge was $6 and change. Not many folks that do business like that. A tip of the hat to the kind and generous folks working at Sierra!