PDA

View Full Version : Back in action

versifier
10-11-2018, 06:34 PM
Sorry I have been away for a bit, I think I might have managed at least a temporary escape from the clutches of the medical profession. :mrgreen:

kodiak1
10-12-2018, 01:58 AM
They trying to make you Bionic are they?

versifier
10-13-2018, 01:22 PM
You know, there are times when that might be an advantage.......

kodiak1
10-14-2018, 01:09 AM
I have to agree with you! Some days the old Art's really kicks the crap out of me. If I could get bionic maybe I could grease them joints so they didn't drag and hurt so much.

versifier
10-14-2018, 09:59 PM
I had a mechanic friend many years ago I kept trying to convince to install a fancy stainless steel grease nipple in my lower spine. I figured they could use it to pump cortisone in. No one seemed to see it my way, so another brilliant and potentially earth changing idea came to nothing.

Maybe it would be possible to do some experiments somewhere in a more scientifically friendly climate? Somalia maybe, or Kalifornistan.

And I'm sure they must have something like it already to keep multi-million dollar retired stud race horses producing the most expensive fluid on earth. Dang, I shoulda asked the large animal vet before he blew his back out too. He has the kind of a sort of a man one could reach an understanding with. Oh well. :mrgreen:

Cheer up, it's partridge season and the kids already brought one back. Two weeks to deer season.