PDA

View Full Version : Someone post NEW THREAD

Toney
11-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Need new threads. Have had posts and new members but no new threads .
This is the first forum i posted in hate to see it die Come on if a dum a$$ okie can.

Can't belive the no replies at all did'nt get a reply I'm the only poster in the pistol forum period.

See ya later Toney

Bullshop Junior
01-06-2006, 04:20 AM
Toney,
I have seen a lot of post like this one. Is reloaders guide getting any better?
Delbert/BS JR.

d-o-k
01-06-2006, 04:48 AM
Need new threads. Have had posts and new members but no new threads .
This is the first forum i posted in hate to see it die Come on if a dum a$$ okie can.

Can't belive the no replies at all did'nt get a reply I'm the only poster in the pistol forum period.

See ya later Toney

Don't worry None toney this is bout the only Forum I post in ! As I like the lay back atmosphere here ! Plus the fact it do'mnt have the Bitchen some sight's suffer from!
I'm sure it will pick up a soon as the new guys settle in !

Dave

Bullshop Junior
01-06-2006, 06:29 AM
Don't worry None toney this is bout the only Forum I post in ! As I like the lay back atmosphere here ! Plus the fact it do'mnt have the Bitchen some sight's suffer from!
I'm sure it will pick up a soon as the new guys settle in !

Dave
I think it is going pretty good too. when I first started posting her eThere was no post in the today What So Ever! ever sence I started posting there was been a least 1-2 full pages of posts every day. one other thing is that when i first started posting is that we had less post then members!!!! That is now fixed.
Delbert/BS JR.
P.S. I have posted here more in a month then on cast in a year!!!

Toney
01-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Dave, Dan Yep it has really taken off, I really like it here. its my home base. We are getting more posts a day now than we were getting a month before.
if you want to see what it was like visit the hunting forum

http://hunting.gunloads.com/

kg42
01-06-2006, 09:28 PM
On every board I've been posting or reading, I have wished they were more fitbacks from non-regular members.
Too many will pop in for quick answers and disappear. I don't care about them not saying thanks but I want to know how it went and what eventually worked :evil:

kg

Gunload Master
01-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Yea the hunting board had to be taken down. There was never anyone on that one.

I will try and do some advertising on Gunloads home page to help bring some more people over here. I think this board has some great potential!
It's great to see it picking up. It has picked up quite a bit from it's humble beginning.

d-o-k
01-07-2006, 04:43 AM
Yeah it was a shame about the hunting board ! I reckon Toney & I were the only ones that ever posted more than once . But I reckon we' re on a winner here Thanks Gunload master & Toney for all the work you Blokes have put into getting this guide up & running [smilie=w:

Dave

Bullshop Junior
01-07-2006, 04:45 AM
Ya I get the point. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS LIKE WHEN I STARTED POSTING!!! This is a lot better now, and that is for sure and for certain!!
Delbert/BS JR.

Toney
03-09-2013, 03:23 AM
So sad!!!!!!!!!!

versifier
03-09-2013, 04:40 AM
Hey stranger, good to hear from you! Yes, things have been a bit slow lately - we have our ups and downs. I figure things will pick up again as the weather warms and more folks are getting to the range to empty their cases so they can load them all up again.

Did you ever finish the 1911 grips I sent you the walnut blanks for all those years ago?

Toney
03-09-2013, 04:36 PM
I was afraid Id mess them up, gave them to a friend and he made some fora bm.

I m225ade these.

Paul B
03-09-2013, 05:14 PM
This thread is absolute proof of life after death. The OP started this in 2005. This was one of the very first sites I ever got into and lost when a computer turned toes up. Found it again a while back and I have to say stuff sure has slowed down.
There was another site I was on that I got into about the same time as this one and it just turned toes up. What a shame as it was one of the very few where people not only were polite even in disagreement but impoliteness wa not tolerated one little bit.
So, as this thread dis asking for new topics, as soon as I finsh here, I'll start one just for spits and grins.
paul B.

j1
03-02-2014, 03:06 PM
So you want a new thread and bitchin combined? I do not like all of this ice. No walking around here without ice creepers. That is a bitch.