PDA

View Full Version : I'm Buying My Husband A Reloader For Our Anniverary And Know NOTHING About Them, HELP

Aine Juno
05-15-2008, 07:43 PM
I Need Help Quickly!! I Want To Purchase A Dillon Reloader (with All The Bells And Whistle's) For My Husband As An Anniversary Present. However, I Have No Knowledge About This Equipment. None!!

I Want Him To Be Able To Hit The Floor Running When It Arrives So Here's Where Someone, Anyone, Everyone... Can Help Me. The Following Is A List Of Items I've Prepared To Purchase, Is There Anything Not On The List That Will Prevent Him From Playing With It The Minute It Arrives? I've Forgotten To Mention, He's Already Saved Lots And Lots Of Casings (i Think Thats What They're Called) He Also Has The Primer And Scale. Okay So Here's The List

Dillon Xl 650
Case Feed
Maint. Kit
Low Powder Sensor
Primer Pick Up Tubes
Primer Flip Tray
Dies
Aluminum Handle

Does He Need Anything Else??? Oh Yea I Have To Order This Today Soooo, If There's Anyone Out There That Could Help Me Like.... Immediatley, I Would Forever Be Grateful.

Thanks
Ps This Is My First Time Posting A Thread And Am Not Familiar With All The Functions Yet, Like Spell Check (lol) So Please Forgive Any Errors In Spelling.

Well, time ran out and I had to place the order or risk not having it arrive on Monday (our anniversary). It is being sent via Fed Ex and the Dillon Precision rep (Eric H) that helped me place the order cldn't promise it wld arrive before late in the day so... He is going to place a call to my husband on Monday and let him know what he'll be receiving! I think that (if he actually does it) was a very nice thing for him to do.
Anyway, I am still open for suggestions about the items on my list and if there is equipment not listed that I should have purchased.

AJ

runfiverun
05-15-2008, 10:02 PM
conversion kits are about the only thing he will need.
and for his b-day the primer filler you will see it in their cataloge
will really help him out...
the only weak spot on the 650 is their primer feed to the cases.
but dillon is one of the best customer oriented companies i have ever dealt with.
p.s. extra tool head stands and die heads are always good to have.

wish i had seen this sooner..