PDA

View Full Version : Reloading??

Clayt
10-27-2015, 10:59 AM
All the reloading I've been doing the last 2 months have been the baby's diapers! :eek:

Mike in tx
10-27-2015, 12:42 PM
LOL Join the legions of DAD

versifier
10-27-2015, 01:14 PM
:mrgreen: Just another one of those life skills you never knew you needed. Getting much sleep?

kodiak1
10-28-2015, 12:40 AM
Store boughts or the old faithful triangle trousers?

Ken.

Hellrazor
10-28-2015, 08:49 PM
Thats why dogs are easier... potty training is quick :)

Clayt
10-29-2015, 02:06 PM
Baby boy's sleeping pattern has changed a bit last 4 days, he's sleeping from 9PM until 5-6AM instead of 2-3AM feeding.
I hope it stays that way.

I can't compare to dogs, never had one. Heck this is the 1st baby I've ever been around.

Combo of cloth and disposables.

versifier
10-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Not bad, regular hours is good that young. Make sure you both get a chance to catch up on your own sleep too, now that you are through the worst of the parental sleep deprived phase. I like babies this age. I was bedridden for much of my youngest's infancy, so I did much of her tending and got to see it all first hand as most working dads never can. It was worth it. Every day you see evidence of some new connection in their growing brains, a new light comes on, something clicks and their world gets a little bigger and they make a bit more sense of it. Personality develops and begins to assert itself. You get to watch it for twenty years, longer sometimes, but even after having watched the process several times I am still fascinated by the learning process. For me it no longer involves collateral diapers as my youngest is in college. I tell stories to the little ones at the preschool though, so I can keep in practice for when my own grand kids start arriving.

SkyKid
10-30-2015, 11:36 PM
Grandkids are why we put up with our children