PDA

View Full Version : Spring

Mike in tx
04-04-2015, 10:18 PM
From the weather report it looks like northern New England is going to get to get more snow. Hope it is gone by the time I get there. Only 6 more weeks of work left.

versifier
04-04-2015, 11:13 PM
It was falling but not sticking here after pouring rain all morning, though it did look like it was going to get serious for a bit there, a swirling, windy whiteout squall for an hour or so. Then the sun came out for a couple of hours. Now it's raw, gray, and drismal again. Normal.

Hellrazor
04-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Winter didn't want to give up here in PA either. Global warming my ass...

versifier
04-05-2015, 01:56 PM
My ass could use some global warming about now. Al gore should pay my oil bill. We got an inch of powder overnight, but no need to fire up the snowblower. Hopefully I won't need it again until fall....

Hellrazor
04-05-2015, 02:14 PM
I am glad the oil price was down this winter. Although I ran 2 tons of pellets through the pellet stove.

SkyKid
04-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Gee I burned a cord of wood this year
Now I got to go a get more for next year
Stupid global warming

Clayt
04-06-2015, 10:43 AM
It's 70 and sunny here.........not!
I'm glad oil prices were not as inflated as last year too.

I don't know what to do with my spare time this spring, white water raft or take a shot at the mud run with my truck, IN MY DRIVEWAY!
If it snows a foot, I'm not plowing it because of the mud. There's a reason everything is 4 wheel drive in our yard :neutral:

Hellrazor
04-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Its 70 here today. Heavy wind the last few days really dried things out and now we are seeing brush fire issues. But then it is supposed to rain the rest of the week.