PDA

View Full Version : EvilBay llisting removed by Springfield Scope listing

Clayt
03-27-2015, 12:36 PM
Since evilBay had relaxed it's policy on firearm parts (for example you can buy barrels again) and accessories I listed a Springfield Armory 6X scope for sale on evilBay, not unlike the 100s of scopes and the 10 or so SA scopes listed.

It was removed by EvilBay, because I listed it would work well with an M1A and those 3 letters are banned on evilBay.

I called customer dis-service and bitched, it went to "review" and cannot ever list it again, even if I remove the 3 letters from the description, but all the others can because they knew enough not to type the forbidden 3 letters.

Thank you evilBay for making our world safer by banning 3 letters on your auction site, I now can leave my doors unlocked at night.

Y'all can say "That's why I refuse to do any business there" but face it, they are the best place for online auctions and I got needs. :roll:

So, who here wants to buy my scope?

versifier
03-27-2015, 02:51 PM
I got banned "FOR LIFE" from evilbay over ten years ago. IIRC it was a Contender "PISTOL" barrel and a separate listing for some "BULLET" moulds. I let my bro and nephew deal with them when necessary (once since), but they are mostly just another antigun business that I avoid like the plague.

Try listing it on Gun Broker. I have done business there a number of times and have been satisfied with the results.

What do you want for the scope? :mrgreen:

Hellrazor
03-27-2015, 04:12 PM
That is lame.. A scope is a scope is a scope. Doesn't matter what it is mounted on.

Clayt
03-27-2015, 06:51 PM
I was thinking of listing some toilet paper and suggesting it was a good thing to use with M1A/M14, just to see what happens!

Hellrazor
03-27-2015, 07:13 PM
Just note it is for cleaning your scope on a M1A...

j1
06-09-2015, 07:11 PM
Go ahead model I double dog dare you, Monsieur.

Clayt
06-16-2015, 12:03 PM
Sold the scope under an alias account