PDA

View Full Version : retirement

Mike in tx
02-22-2015, 11:26 PM
17 more weeks to retirement. I got an extension at Edinburg, TX. Need to wait until June 13

Kirbydoc
02-22-2015, 11:37 PM
Wow Mike, wish you well. Plan carefully what you are going to do or time and money will slip sideways on you real quick.

Clayt
02-23-2015, 01:33 AM
Mike, I'll keep the skeeters hungry for you! [smilie=f:
The snow should almost be gone from "campsite 1" by then.

Mike in tx
02-23-2015, 02:37 PM
Kirby The wife still working. HA Clayt, YOU will see me at campsite 1, just keep that black bear away.

Hellrazor
02-23-2015, 08:15 PM
A new SAMS/Walmart greeter is born....

Mike in tx
02-24-2015, 03:14 PM
Hellrazor No greeter job for this boy. If you need a high priced nurse on a temporary basis, for $50/hr I will work part time. I will be working at that rate 20 hr or so a week, if I want to or need to buy a new toy. LOL I want out of acute hospital work, Obama and his mob have made a mess of healthcare. Started about 3 years ago. The patient is not even considered in the regulations coming down. Perhaps I will go back into cut throat sales. Less pressure. It will be better than what healthcare has become.

Hellrazor
02-24-2015, 08:48 PM
Friend co-owns/runs/etc a large multi-state physical therapy company. He said oblahblahblahcare is screwing everything.

BBerguson
02-26-2015, 02:01 AM
Congratulations on the almost retirement! No Walmart greeter crap for me either(and I'm years away). I could never figure why people retire to take a cut in pay and benefits!

Barrycare is screwing with tax prepares too. They now have to police you on the insurance you may or may not have. Takes them more time, in turn billed to the customers, and then they get to tell the customer about their new fine or tax or whatever the hell you want to call it. No two ways about it, it's en effing mess.

BB

Hellrazor
02-26-2015, 09:38 PM
I hope Mike Gross is enjoying his national healthcare. Dumbass had a huge woody for wanting it and its a clusterF.

I hope to retire in 9.5-10years. Can go at 55 without penalty. Then I might do consulting related to Facility Management or I might just move to the boonies and do whatever the hell I feel like.

Mike in tx
02-27-2015, 03:57 PM
Hellrazor, the second of your choices is my first. That way I can bother versifier and Clayt Ha Ha fellows