PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Story

single shot
08-04-2007, 11:12 PM
My wife was watching her Oprah taped earlier this week and I did not hear where the attack occurred but it was interesting.

She played the 911 tape during an interview of a survivor of a bear attack.

In the 911 recording you hear her scream " There is a bear in the house and it is attacking mom. I can't remember the combination to the gun safe.

She then screams for help to send someone to shoot the bear because it is killing mom.

Great things, unloaded guns locked in a gun safe. :coffee:

kodiak1
08-05-2007, 03:45 AM
Welcome to living in Canada!!!
You dest not have Ammo locked in there with them either.
Thank God for Lieberal Bast*rds that think up these stupid laws and enact them.
Sorry Ken.

single shot
08-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Welcome to living in Canada!!!
You dest not have Ammo locked in there with them either.
Thank God for Lieberal Bast*rds that think up these stupid laws and enact them.
Sorry Ken.

Very interesting comment. Because when I asked my wife to replay the tape, she had already erased it but thought it was in Canada that the incident occurred.

[smilie=s: to my shooting neighbor across the lake. I live on the shore of Lake Erie.

versifier
08-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Unfortunately, in both countries they just refuse to pass the bill that requires the training of bears to eat nothing but liberals. Mostly, the conservatives are armed and many of them eat bears, so it will probably work out. Natural selection takes longer, though. :mrgreen:

Fireball 57
08-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Gents, I 'm confused! I thought Liberals insist that EVERY TAXPAYER cough up for their PET projects. Regards!

kodiak1
08-06-2007, 01:23 AM
Fireball Believe me they (the Lieberals) think everyone except them should cough up for everything.
They also wanted to be protected from everyone and everything including mosquito bites.
Ken.

versifier
08-06-2007, 02:11 PM
They also wanted to be protected from everyone and everything including mosquito bites.
Ken.

Maybe that's why we have so few of them in these parts. But they seem to be breeding a mosquito/blackfly resistant strain. Oh well.....

single shot
08-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Hey guys,

How many Liberals does it take to change a light bulb?

No one knows. They just sit around complaining about the broken light.;)

single shot
08-07-2007, 12:19 AM
In all fairness,

How many Republicans does it take to change a light bulb?

No one knows. They won't release the records.;)

Cynical
08-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Thanks Single Shot, you got me with that one.