PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Chargemaster Combo

Bill B.
04-12-2005, 03:31 AM
Anyone using the RCBS CHARGEMASTER COMBO? If so, any problems yet. I have been using one for several months, and so far is a top of the line unit, even though it is made in China.

Thanks,

Bill

DaveT
04-13-2005, 02:33 AM
Yes Bill I am using the RCBS CHARGEMASTER COMBO and it is the most accurate powder dispensing systems I have ever used. It is absolutely right on every single time I hit the dispense button. Measuring powder charges was always a very touchy task but with this machine it has become just a push of a button. I do have one little complaint, when I zero the scale with powder pan, it drifts somewhat, sometimes 3 or 4 tenths, do you have this problem?

Bill B.
04-13-2005, 03:35 AM
Dave, I haven't noticed this problem, sometimes it takes mine a little longer than it should to zero after the pan is put back on the scale. I normally let mine warm up around 30 min. or more.

Keep me posted on this, if nothing else call 800-533-5000 and if you are lucky you will get Brian(tech), he seems to be real easy to get along with. He sure has sent me lots of repair parts for my RCBS PiggybackII. Don't wait too long as the elect crap of RCBS does not carry the lifetime warranty. Or at least that is what the paperwork says that comes with the scale combo.

Bill